Help please! Leaves growing al kinds of special

Well the leaves on a few plants a growing all sorts of special, curling and twisting back into it self? What did i do?

4 Likes

Need more info :+1:

Lighting: wattage/type/how close is it?
Envrionment: Temp/RH/or vpd… ventilation?
Medium/container size/nutrients??

pictures of the whole plant/garden help also.

2 Likes

What you said. I was typing out the same but you beat me.

2 Likes

1000 watt hps
108 watt led
74 degrees
Rh is in the 50’s somewhere as i have an automated system, 40cfm fan on the light going ouf of the room, 40cfm fan fresh air on a thermostat inbound
Added an additional 80 cfm fan into the light pushing through.
What did i miss

1 Like

Gh flora line haven’t checked ppm in a while but ph is between 5.8-6.2 never had an issue, i did just start using, bud blaster to the mix this run by um oh damn I forgot.

1 Like

The closest tip has grown to probably 14 inches from the light. Week 5.

1 Like

My gut says heat/light stress, but please don’t make any big changes until others chime in or you can do some more reading. Its really hard to “guess” over the net ya know. Do you have a par meter?
How many days into flower are they?

***Just noticed you’re in hydro, is it dwc? Whats the EC in the res?

2 Likes

Aeroponics, more so spraying than misting.

1 Like

same genetics under the led???

1 Like

No different genetics

Thr hydro has stretched/ or those genetics way more than I intended, ive had to cut the hydro table down three inches and pull through the trellis. So they where closer to light, i have light hight maxed now.

1 Like

Man, I’m spent b/c I’d hate to send you in the wrong direction.

If you have a par meter/lux meter or something to check light intensity its worth a look. I’ve never ran a 1000w lamp but 14" is closer to what a 400w would sit at in my experience. Back then you just used the back of your hand to make sure it ‘wasn’t too hot’ lol… worked in a pinch.

2 Likes

I think you are probably right i think 18 inches is where it should be im just out of hight, i have lots of air flow too, but youd get a sun burn at 14 inches on your hand.

1 Like

Throw out the @George symbol b/c I haven’t seen him in a while :smiley:

2 Likes

I think this is a good place to start. Even if it isn’t the cause it will help relieve some stress while you figure it out.

1 Like

You have 1K HPS, what’s the purpose of the 108 watt led?

1 Like

The 108 led board umol out put is equal to a 250 watt mh. why not I figured? and gain a different light spectrum, plus supporting the smaller plant out side the 1000watt’s range, i was going to put it under the plants till i read it could cause severe stress. Why think it would hurt?

You can grow, at least 15-18 plants under a 1K HPS when done right bromigo…when I grew, my plants were so close to the light and they didn’t get burned at all…

3 Likes

I crop my tops cause i can only flower 4 plants legally where im at. A little bit of lst, and then cut the lines and let them stretch. So the two hydro bushes/maybe genetics as i have not done rs11 before, pushed(really bushy)my normal og soils back, further than intended.

Idk if it wasnt heat than, maybe genetics, or I originally thought maybe nutrients, i was just hoping maybe someone else had grew some retarded leafs besides me.