Help pollinating hemp on a larger scale

I’m aware of how to pollinate a plant on a small scale for a few plants, but does anyone have any methods on how to pollinate on a larger scale of 100 plants or more? I am pollinating using feminized pollen. was wondering if i should just set them in a sealed room with the reg fems and let that shit blow.

2 Likes

May be sit all your girls in a 1/2 semi-circle with a small 12 in oscillating fan in the middle and dropp pinches of pollen in front of the fan?

2 Likes

thats not a bad idea, thinking a 20 x 30 greenhouse dedicated to just seeds to start with, will have to make sure to keep it contained so it doesnt blow over into my other hoophouse full of femz

also, any idea on what happens if you pollinate a feminized plant with feminized pollen instead of pollinating a regular female plant? trying to get as many viable stable seeds before the 2020 outdoor season

Place males randomly among them (or with a preference of near the air intake so pollen is carried across).

Where are you located? You may need to be concerned about foreign pollen and/or pollinating others.

Feminized females are no different than females from regular seed.

You will be risking your nearby hoophouses unless you filter.

1 Like

indiana, will be in the winter so no outside grows to fuck up the all female grow

thank you that helps, trying to do as many things as possible correct the first few times around, i know there will be common learning curve errors but the more info the better. will make sure that the female hoophouse has a hepa filter on in for incoming air flow… thanks so much for your input :smile: