Help replace cornfield

Hello my lovelies, would anyone be interested in helping me be naughty?

I have a freshly plowed corn field in my backyard. Would anyone be kind enough to grace me with a couple of seeds? I live in Illinois.

One. I want to see what it looks like when growing out doors compared to indoors
Two. I’d like to have experience growing other strains.
Three. I do actually would like to start my next crop for indoors as well.
Four. I am pre-foreclosure broke. Everything’s getting handled, Corona just threw up some major roadblocks. we’re just slowly getting back on track.
Five. I really do love helping other people out. Like I just gave one of my ladies away who had been vegging for 2 months. Why? Because she loves plants as much as I. I have borderline personality disorder. One of those people that I watched way too much of the Hallmark channel.

I don’t know enough about the different strains. I just know that I’m looking for stuff to help with pain management. Oh and I’m also interested in CBD.

Thank you so very very much for stopping by.

7 Likes

is it your dirt to grow in or someone elses? :smirk:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

It’s not actually my land I wasn’t thinking of going crazy or anything.
I had a mind to do like two or three. I’ll really depending on like what I was giving as well.

Plus I’ve been thinking, maybe I can get some tires and it just have a bee in my backyard. I mean realistically the only reason why I’m wanting to throw seeds into the cornfield is because we do have quite a lot of trees on our property. I’ve made room before though. I can definitely do it again.

3 Likes

Who is cutting the grass nearest where you are planning to plant?

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I would look about the corners for actual weeds somewhere like drainage ditches or banks or right up against a hedge where the farmer cant plant the corn and plant there. Have a poke about on google maps if you have a hard time looking.

4 Likes

With all that land you got just put your plants in some 5 gallon pots and place them in a red rider wagon. Makes moving to catch the sun a breeze.

5 Likes

You know, there’s a thread that’s dedicated to free seeds and clones; it’s called the FREE SEEDS & FREE CLONES THREAD

Also, you may want to request clones instead of seeds, considering the late start you’d be getting by starting by seed & the risk that you run of not getting females.

3 Likes

So sorry I haven’t replied today to y’all. I’ve been super swamped at work. I’m taking a breather and going to catch up. :heart:

My husband. We have neighbors but everyone keeps to themselves. It’s kind of like the cardinal rule of the neighborhood. That and no fences

1 Like

That’s an excellent idea. Would you say that it’s a really really bad idea to do it close to the house? I’ll have to go out there and take some better photos.

We have three quarters of an acre with 20 full grown maple trees. LOL

What is a pretty great idea though.

And actually, wouldn’t that actually help me having so many fucking trees? When it comes to flowering I mean. Or would that still kind of mess things up? I think I need to do some more research on flowering outside.

Oh wow oh no I didn’t see it. Thanks!

I couldn’t ask people to send me clones for free. It just seems like that would be asking for too much. I am already stressing that I’m asking for seeds!

Imagine if I were to receive any clones… I would go full on Hallmark channel.

1 Like

I’m not saying don’t, I’m saying less disturbance to someone else’s crop is nice and if it isn’t exactly within the law then you don’t want any connection to it incase someone sees it and comes knocking on doors.

I am picking up what you’re throwing down. Makes sense. The times that we’ve lived here oh, we haven’t really seen any Farmers coming to inspect any of it.

And I agree with you. My desire to grow cannabis shouldn’t really be affecting them. Minimize my impact.

Still, I fully plan on showing you pics hehe. I have decided to adopt you (hugs)

1 Like

Haha I’m flattered and looking forward to pics.

@Potsy, I’d like to introduce @Meesh & @MomOnTheRun, @Budafly & @riverlady. :people_holding_hands: :v:

Welcome to OG.

:evergreen_tree: :star: :apple: :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Awwwww… you make my heart sing. That is so incredibly kind and sweet. Thank you for making me feel welcomed.

3 Likes