Help selecting a Kush worth growing

Kind of a strange request , I’m not a big fan of Kush but have a nephew that is addicted to Kush strains. Needless to say he’d like me to grow him a couple Kush I’ve got a few crosses and some s1 and a couple of bubbas might have 8/10 variations with Kush genetics in them .
Can anyone recommend one that’s worth growing I might have it in the vault and not know it’s something worth growing.

8 Likes

I like violator kush. Its a fairly stoney high… tastes all right. Smells like shit

3 Likes

In the past my shit luck included cross dressers and poor yields and middle of the road potency. Carmel Candy Kush from dynasty no problems with that strain as far as growing other than some floppy stems I didn’t find it to have the kush taste more Carmel candy floral terps.

5 Likes

I’m not sure what kush flavor is but if I had to guess I think violator tastes like it lol check your messages

2 Likes

I hear good things about cookies kush… I don’t actually know how kushy it is but it’s in my line-up to be grown soon and is a big yeilder … Shouldn’t try to help when stoned :rofl: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Purple kush is considered one of the strongest strains in the world

5 Likes

^ heh heh, was just gonna say if ya don’t mind an older strain purple kush is real quality…

5 Likes

Thanks guys I might just select 2 seeds of each of the Kush strains I’ve got see what shows.
you’d think something worthy should show with 14/16 seeds I just wasn’t looking at using up that kinda space and time on a search and find .
If anyone remembers sending me Kush seeds marked S1 that one has my interest peeked a bit!
@nube what about that triangle Kush Sakura Wookiee ?

2 Likes

Jager Kush…80/20 Indica dominate, Hindu Kush X Hindu Kush, known to get your motor running. Originated in Oregon, I believe. Be safe/be well.

3 Likes

I’ve enjoyed anything with Triangle Kush in it. Black Triangle is my current obsession. I have the original Triangle Kush cut in flower right now and I like Black Triangle as much. Maybe more.

8 Likes

Hey friend, good to hear from you! Any F2 I sent should be good, depending on what you’re looking for. In general, only popping 1 or 2 seeds from a cross or an fgen ain’t gonna give you an accurate representation of what it contains, but I definitely understand the desire to have a variety.

The F2 of bodhi’s TK x Iraqi had 5 females, 6 males so there will be a ton of phenos, prolly a huge variety. I preferred the smaller, leafier phenos that lean to the Iraqi, but they’re all going to be big stretchers. Check 'em closely for nanners at the nodes throughout flowering. All three of us testers of that strain found node nanners, but not full on herms. The smoke is worth the trouble.

The F2 of bodhi’s Sakura (katsu’s cut of Bubba Kush x Wookie 15) had 4 females and 1 male, so some variety there too. Look for the super slow growing cherry stinkers that turn purple in late flower. They will need extra topping and extra veg because they’re slow bubba leaners, but man they have great smells & flavors. Good motivating effects. And 100% stable in my experience.

And it’s looking like the Pura Vida F2 should be a good kush, although a different side of the family tree - more creamy, feminine, sweet and sublime rather than IN YOUR FACE KUSHBUSH. lol

I hope they bring you many happy, heavy harvests! :slight_smile:

:peace_symbol:

P.S. The S1 didn’t come from me I don’t think.

12 Likes

Can never go wrong with a pure afghan kush or Master Kush…Smoking some killer afghan kush now that has me grinning like a clown :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I’ll have some fun coming off soon. I have what I’m calling “Double Triangle” I threw Black Triangle pollen on the Triangle Kush cut. I also have what my friends are referring to as “The Black D”. BT pollen on Chem D cut. Those should be done in a couple of weeks. Also, I have some BT beans.

11 Likes

the jager is only good for outdoor, major herm tendency under artificial light. very nice growth traits for a large operation though. I’ve seen fields of the stuff while touring legal farms a few years back.

4 Likes

Bodhi’s G13HP crosses with all the different Kush cuts would be where I would look. Secret Chief especially going to f2mine this winter. I tried the Carmel Candy Kush also wasn’t what I was expecting either. Bodhi’s triangle X OMG would be interesting hunt.

4 Likes

Ohh my, I’m signed up for your seed run but I’m going to double check cause I can’t miss out of those two!!

Also, @ShiskaberrySavior , I think Eskobar had a candy kush that was great. Maybe someone still has a pack stashed away. And I 2nd what everyone else said about bodhi and his TK crosses. The tk x Iraqi might be some of the most sought after packs I’ve seen.

2 Likes

I heard rumors about the purple kush!! But where do you find it its the real question ?!?!

2 Likes

I have some pk seeds. I think the guy mark on strainly carries them as well but im not 100% on that. I think i have 4 or 5 beans of it

2 Likes

it might be something I try to do a little seed run on sometime

2 Likes

I heard alot of good stuff about Mark also! Sadly I’m in the wrong side of the world :pensive::v:

If you ever choose to do a run on them then ill be following along the journey!!

@ShiskaberrySavior

Hope you find something good for your nephew :pray:

4 Likes