Help! Who took this picture?

Looking find who took this picture. I think it is the coolest picture I’ve ever seen. Looking to buy a original digital copy of it. To blow it up to its full glory.

When you see it I think you will like it too.

11 Likes

Holy shit… the alien has a handful of pot ! It’s beautiful

2 Likes

This thread might be a good start for you, good luck.

2 Likes

Freakishly awesome… :thumbsup: :thumbsup: its a fantastic photo

2 Likes

When I was a youngling I loved bugs. Wanted to be an entomologist. Had a 2,000 + bug collection display. Lots of butterflies in the collection. Won a few ribbons in grade school. Then found out most girls didn’t like bugs and that was the end of my bug collecting. lol…

ohhh It is a beauty. Thanks for stopping by.

6 Likes

Dude you obviously have a copy on your phone. Take your phone to the nearest CVS or Walgreens (CVS picture interface is better) and print it in whatever size you want.

1 Like

It’s in my computer. To blow it up to the size I want. I need the original. So it wont loose the detail. I’ve tried to have it blown up to poster size but it didn’t look right. Waisted $25 bucks on it too.

2 Likes

I’ve had regular dl pics blown up and printed that retained clarity hmmm…

1 Like

Try keeping it at it’s original size. Email it to yourself. Dl to your phone. Then take it in to get printed. I believe the photo software should keep the pictures integrity where maybe increasing the size on your computer does not?

1. xevinieto8 – Bud-eating caterpillar

i found it on icmag.co m
    try contacting him here

Send an Instant Message to xevinieto8 Using…

MSN
xeviatope69@hotmail.com
1 Like

the original file is undoubtedly much higher resolution. usually uploading to a site will result in compression or loss in quality. so when you blow it up all you see is a bunch of pixels. aren’t those the guys that eat and shit in your buds? umm caterpillars?

2 Likes

i’d throw a hook through it and i’d be fishing bait

2 Likes

Thanks JaxxMunster. I’ll hit him up at IC and see if he still have the original picture.

it said he hasn’t been on there since 2010

1 Like

Well bummer. I don’t do IM guess it will be tough to find him.

I just downloaded from that last post. It seems to be holding it’s clarity

1 Like

I’ll down load the one JaxxMunster posted it is bigger than the one I got and blow it up to poster size and see if it looks better than mine.
Thanks.

1 Like

It sound me (the Beatifull carterpiller’s pic)… Maybe from a North East’s Spanish grower?

1 Like

Those are a couple of awesome photos. I can appreciate them as I can’t take a good photo to save my life.

1 Like