Help with a led I found

I came across this in my travels and know nothing about led so someone tell me if this is worth a damn. If it is then it will help speed up seed projects
The driver in the box on top

The tag on the outside, Google yielded nothing so must be discontinued

There is some writing on the cob itself

I’m thinking this and the 4ft 5000k shop lights i found at Wal-Mart that are supposed to be 50w each would do well in a 48"x32"x32" box for a seed run

9 Likes

if it’s free & working :thumbsup: i’d probably scrap the lens but it’s there for a reason :wink: :sweat_drops:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Looks good to me. Did you turn it on yet? All leds working?

3 Likes

Oh yeah trust me they all work lol. I’m still seeing the pattern they are laid out in lol

7 Likes

Lmao. LED will do that to ya. Early veg/small space bloom that will be ok. As an additive to other lights in a bigger space it will do no harm. And Free init :sunglasses:

4 Likes

LoL next time wear shades :sunglasses:. Hook that baby up and start your grow :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

I wasn’t expecting it to work lol. As i plugged it in it rolled back so it was facing me when it lit up lol. Got a grow at 6 weeks in flower. This will be for a seed run of sour strawberry that I just put the beans in a paper towel tonight.

4 Likes

Free gear that works just fine is a blessing, my friend… use it to your advantage!
That will be plenty of light for seedlings, so long as it’s not too bright.

3 Likes