Help with seed find

So I’m a big mouth on Reddit and has someone contact me with a find. Family member passed away and in cleaning out the house they found out that their uncle was a grower. He sent me a spreadsheet of known seeds and also has a bag of 50-75 loose seeds. I’m going to insert the link to the google sheet

If that doesn’t work I can share screenshots. Wondering if there’s anything there worth getting excited about. Also how to advise them on liquidation of the seeds? Any help is appreciated.

7 Likes

Looks like some good strains there,buy some can always sell seeds or trade

1 Like

There are a number of strains that are good ones. Much depends though on how old, how stored etc. Personally I like the Hawaiian Snow. A bit tough to get rid of seeds with little info.

2 Likes

If I were in a good mood I might offer $100 just for fun.

2 Likes

Afghan Cow and HPG13 tickled my jimmies.

What does the quantity entail? How many seeds is 1 quantity?

The fast and easy way to get rid of them is to sell them all at once, like @Foreigner suggested.

Or, you know, give them away since they just found it anyway… but maybe that’s a bit weird to suggest to the bereaved not familiar with the generosity here.

Personally I’d give away 1/3rd, trade 1/3rd and sell 1/3rd to cover postage costs.

I recognize strain names from several breeders, the odd thing is the quantities.
I’d guess that the majority (230) were leftovers of packs he grew and ‘freebees’.
{assuming that qty 1 = 1 seed - not 1 pack}

As Doug said,

If they were stashed in a fridge :+1: :+1:
If they were stashed in a sock drawer… not so much.

It’s a gamble.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

707 truthband, 707 headband, alien OG, aurora indica, bubba’s gift, critical jack herrer, corn bread, green crack, kings Kush, I’ve grown all of these and loved them all. The green crack can be hit or miss, depending on who the breeder is

2 Likes

Dm me with what your asking for the lot

1 Like

I see a lot of euro/Dutch stuff on there. A lot of DNA, nirvana and thseeds gear in that list. Are the numbers for number of packs or seeds. I would be interested in some of the thseeds packs. I did not see a straight MK ultra listed though and that’s the main one I would be interested in.

1 Like

Everything on that list is worth while having…
If you end up with these seeds in your possession & feel like trading some of the strains that have more then 3 seeds… PM me. I’d be interested in a few. But only if you will still have extra left for yourself.

3 Likes

Thanks guys. I’ve let him know that there’s no treasure here but there is value. He’s a college student so I think he’s going to do some buck a bean packaging locally for book money.

3 Likes

All depends on how old they are. If they are 1+ yrs old then it might be a waste of time and money.

Depending on how it was stored and how much time you want to put in it I’d say you could get 500 to 1k for the whole lot. But only if you put the time in

buck a bean could work if he sold the most valuable ones first.

1 Like