Hemp’s 2024 Fall Grow!

Hello everyone it’s time for my fall run. I have had a few issues but I’m ready to get started.
A mixed salad as usual. I will do 4 of each. All regular seeds. Three Hazeman seeds strains from DCSE Chem D x Pure Kush,

Bright Moments xSour Grapes and Fat Purple
One strain of Bubblegum Mix from Fleur du Mal seeds.

MB4x Bun from @Gpaw

Atomic C PB&J from @NDNCHILD

Bubble Milk 3 Bogglegum x Mothers Milk

25 Likes

I will start seeds is filtered water with hydrogen peroxide. 3 tents a 2x4 mars Hydro, 5x5 gorilla tent and a 3x3. Soil will be Coco Loco to start with. I will be using grow bags. And then I will change to happy frog. My lights will be HLG 600r and a 4k to start. 100r HLG with Maxsisun 230w. My nutrition will be Advanced Nutrition. I will be back in a few days.

10 Likes

Hey, @Hemp! Good to see ya back in the saddle again! :vulcan_salute:t3: Looks like you have a nice run planned.
Hope ya don’t mind if I follow along! :fist:t3::feather::feather:

5 Likes

Happy to see this @Hemp :potted_plant:
:popcorn::chair::champagne::pray:

3 Likes

I hope the show will be interesting. Thank You for joining. @CaptainRon and @NDNCHILD

5 Likes

Nice selections, bound to be a great grow!

4 Likes

Killer line up brother

Tagged along for the ride

6 Likes

Count me in! :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

I have started my new grow. @MoBilly .

2 Likes

Yeeeeee haaaaaaa! Throw a saddle on that pig and kick it hard brother!!!
I’m tuning in.
:slight_smile:

6 Likes

Bro that might be a rough ride lol

I’ll kick over my hog instead lol

4 Likes

Got a question I got a plant in pre-flower given to me an I got 2 ladies in flower like day 43 or something I’ll double check anyway can I put the plant in pre-flower in with them on 12/12 or no I shouldn’t do that any advice greatly appreciated it thank u HAVE A GREAT DAY

2 Likes

I want change from 12/12. Once I start I want put them back in Vegetation. I will clone with pre flowers. People do it all the time. I don’t let my plants get to big. When you flip your plants will double in size. In my opinion.

5 Likes

Thank u for ur answer I appreciate it @Hemp hope u will be blessed with a monstrous :potted_plant::potted_plant:

1 Like

Adding a few more. Some of the seeds didn’t pop. Temperature was a little cool I believe. @JohnnyPotseed fem Frankie and frosted cobra. Plus Seattle Chronic Lip Gloss. I have tried growing lip gloss before. Not sure if I tagged it correctly but I believe I had one female a few years ago.

8 Likes

Top the heck out of that Frankenstein or your room will be not near tall enough. lol
And stock up on some extra Nitrogen. :wink:

5 Likes

I hear ya!!! Believe you told me that before. Off to the races. I tried to tag them. I couldn’t find my stakes. Next run in a few months I’ll make sure they are tagged. Sorry folks still having health issues. I’m just happy to be back growing. Maybe this will push me away from this depression I’m in.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Got 4 that have popped out of the soil. I am putting them on worm castings like JP does.
One Love.

4 Likes

Next run @Papalag i will drop some of the stuff we traded for. Having to dig out seeds are aggravating. lol
Thanks for the support my friends.
Just got into fire ants. I don’t feel them until it’s too late. They have torn me up. Had about ten on one leg. Fkers!

5 Likes