Hemp’s house of pain!

This will be my first :100: OG tagged grow. With some hell yea!!! It started that way. As usual my old ass gets lazy.

48 Likes

Yes! Bring the pain! Watching…

10 Likes

Very cool bud, following along :+1:

10 Likes

I wonder who will win?

6 Likes

@Eagles009 - SDxSD X Joti Blue Lights
@JohnnyPotseed Parolyzed Monster
@MoBilly Herehash Plant x Sour Bluetooth
Ethos Zweet Intsanity RBX Fem
@Papalag Rebel Yell x Solene
@TestOfOath Purple Roman Cookies
@lefthandseeds Everyday Haze
@Oldtimerunderground Alien OG f3
Digital Genetics SnowFire Afgani Kush.
@BudBusterPro you know it.
I hope everyone enjoys the show!!
I will be starting them and grow bags. The small quart size. I will be running advanced nutrients with some other stuff. My soul will be loco Coco mixed with Happy Fog. Will start with my HLG 4000k. One Love!

39 Likes

This is the start. If there is a problem with some of the spelling please let me know. I’m a try to do this one correctly!! Without my southern drawl.

20 Likes

The rebel yell x Selene f2 it’s a short flowering strain and strong Should finish between eight and nine weeks ! it was a sinister seed original

13 Likes

You had me at Stinky Feet!! Just waiting until that far right corner becomes available, starting a “Cheat Sheet” so I can keep up. Best of Luck/success, take care, stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Thanks my friends.

7 Likes

Subbed
Let’s go

4 Likes

Yooooo, I’m here and ready to see the show. I brought some pimento cheese to snack on in the back.

What a list of :fire: jeez this will be a Main Event full of KO ganja, bring the pain!

5 Likes

Really putting some soul into this grow!

Move over James Brown, I’m pulling up a seat.

12 Likes

Count me in. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thank you for the tag @Hemp :pray::grinning:

I’m here to watch you work that Hemp magic in your house of pain. Stellar lineup of fire your growing! Hell yea brother!
DisfiguredNiftyHarvestmen-size_restricted

13 Likes

I have to sit and watch. I promise to keep my hands to myself, not to say SHIT or fart too loud.

15 Likes

Mike your funny my friend.

6 Likes

Did someone just fart?

8 Likes

That was me sorry :cry:

It’s a stinker too

8 Likes

I’m definitely sitten in the corner on this one

I think I want to run lefty’s @lefthandseeds Panama haze x Lebanese again I have the every day haze but the ph x leb is some killer smoke I m almost out of seeds so i definitely will keep a clone around for a while

That’s a killer line up bro I know that this will be an epic show

Joint rolled popcorn in hand let’s get this hemp’s house party started :boom::boom::boom::boom::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon::thought_balloon:

13 Likes

Rolling joints of popcorn is now my specialty.

7 Likes