Hemp’s house of pain!

So I have been very happy with my strain’s. I have a few more going. They are on the flip. So my next grow I will tag the plants. Not as many. I’ll do some training. That will be next fall. I’m not trying it in the summer again. Plus I need to do some changing around.

5 Likes

If you ever need to feed your lizard, we feed ours dry crickets or meal worm’s. It was one of those my daughter wanted a geko and we ended up with 2, now they’re my wife’s, they’ve been around quite a few years now :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

You better make sure to hold on to enough stash to make it. lol
Those would be sad days waiting without.

3 Likes

I just successfully made it through the summer without running out. Great feeling and huge saving on hydro not having to run in the heat .

4 Likes

I screwed up on my first grow. In the Summer I had my lights on during the hottest part of the day. The air conditioning couldn’t keep up because the insulation in that part of the house was less than needed. The electric bill was amazing in the worst way.

4 Likes

Looks like your ready for santa to visit for some cannabis and cookies. :sunglasses:
If you get a chance… please stop by the:

7 Likes

@TestOfOath how are you? Haven’t seen you in a minute.
One Love

2 Likes

Hey brother, hope you are doing well today @Hemp .

1 Like

Posting up in the corner with a bean-bag… I’m a lizard fan :+1: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

is it an artificial intellect?

1 Like

@Hemp I love stopping by sorry my brain can’t always keep up. Your grows are always amazing my man!

1 Like

Yes @GreenPenguin

7 Likes

Haaaaaa! Funny

2 Likes

17 Likes

Had to cut 6 males. 4 female and the rest males.

1 Like

Me likey :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks my friends for stopping over. I have snacks and a few blankets. lol

5 Likes

Doing good brother. Just busy. Had to put a new battery in my car today. Didn’t like that. lol
Comes out of my grow money. I was wanting a new fan. I like the 4in in the tents.

5 Likes

Hey brother I’m still alive just haven’t been doing anything grow wise. Few weeks ago I had to shut down again cause aphids somehow survived the last shut down and cleaning, so I’m gonna bug bomb the room one of these days and see if THAT doesn’t do the trick, but those things are dangerous and messy and the house needs to be empty so I haven’t gotten to do it yet. Once I get started back up I’m gonna be making some fem seeds and getting my spring outdoor grow started so I’m not behind like last year. Still gotta get a new soil situation figured out I been using new stuff made in Michigan called M3 but i didn’t put in enough effort in solo cups/one gallons while I had the hydro going as well to figure the soil out and it was deficient, they got aphids too so I scrapped everything.

I still pop on almost daily just to check notifications and stuff, I’ll be active again one day :joy: thanks for your concern and checking in though brother, I always said you were a good dude.

Hope all is well with you, your grow is looking phenomenal as always!

7 Likes

Beautiful garden as always Hemp. I’m jealous.

5 Likes