Hemp with a little something different

Thanks Mo I’ll try it.

1 Like

@Blueridge how is it going? How is your collection working out?

1 Like

Looking good buddy the white widow :heart:. How do you like the ac infinity tent? I have everything but the tent and the new light they have coming out… I heard the white interior makes a world of a difference keep up the good work bud… :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I’m looking into it. I’m thinking about it I really like the way it’s made.

2 Likes

I’m actually in trim jail atm I’m trimming up the bundy. Maybe 2 more weeks on the others

2 Likes

That’s what I was reading about.

2 Likes

Stinky fingers I can smell you from here. Lol

2 Likes

Lol this is but I got the new ac infinity trimmers with the cleaning pad deal lol seems like it helps a little

2 Likes

Tag me, please!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Sorry I see now your looking at the tent. Lol long day and shew so humid

2 Likes

Currently in Jars soaking up those terps =)
Defiantly not rushing this process , to scared to mess up all that blood sweat and tears

2 Likes

Yea. Thanks one :heart: for your grow.

1 Like

It is hot. I’m up for it. Got the ac pumping it up.

1 Like

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy the show. You got to love the honey :honey_pot:

2 Likes

I love the cloudlab tents! Like stated before there not as tall but very nice. Great quality. I’m super loving there fans. I use leds so the height isn’t an issue.
I also use Epsom salt. I use a pinch per gallon every watering. Then I use molasses (unsulfered). As far as that tent you really can’t go wrong. It’s sold out most often, because it’s far cheaper(price) than the Gorilla tents and it’s also thicker. Ur plants r looking good bud.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’m having to drop a raid bomb every day to keep the bugs away. Inside the room is ok. I’m worried it maybe a total loss. Having major humidity problems. I’m doing everything I can. I’ll make it happen. I got a few tents now. I’m just not wanting to build anything. I have the disability problem a few knows about. My right side is not as young as it once was. Lol

2 Likes

I have dusted, neem oil and I heard of soap today. So maybe some Tips are not a bad thing. I have made may self sick. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looking good this morning.

some old training I was trying out.

7 Likes

That was a very og thing to do.

2 Likes