Herb4 Grows All OG Fire

I love this site, the shared knowledge and the generosity. I have seeds from many of you. Some bought, some traded and some gifted and I am starting an all OG grow. I germinated and planted 15 seeds that grew tails, and one seed w/o a tail.(Hindu Kush) I am using Happy Frog soil in 1 gal pots, with MegaCrop, Silica Blast and Cal-Mag for nutes when the time comes.

The Strains (supplier):
Jilly Bean (@Allora)
Sakura (@Pedro_Bann)
Sour Bubble x Skunk (@Pedro_Bann)
Sour Strawberry (@Pedro_Bann)
Orange Goji (@50state)
Orange Sunshine (@50state)
DragonsBlood Hashplant x Blackberry Breath (@MongoBongo)
Lucky Charms (@MomOnTheRun )
Exotic Lemon Candy (@Crazaer)
Nepali Temple #3 (@OleReynard )
Apollo 11 (@Howard.Crane)
MAC x Matanuska Thunderfuck (@Trich_House)
Maui Sunshine (@Sebring)
Yeti OG x Banana Breath Champagne (@Allora)
Lebanese Green
TomK x Hundu Kush
And, a late addition 4 @ Nigerian Sunshine x Goji OG
Thank you all, this should be interesting.

4-2 start

28 Likes

The site would only allow me to name 10 users in original post
Lebanese Green(@Zephyr)
TomK x Hundu Kush (@DanzaKuduro)
Nigerian Sunshine x Goji OG (@SCJedi)

13 Likes

The range of phenotypes will be super interesting, for sure, strapped in for this one. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I am looking forward to this!

4 Likes

That’s one heck of a lineup! It’s gonna be interesting managing all of those different types I’m sure, but I envy the amount of variety of great smoke you’re going to have to choose from :smile:

8 Likes

Awesome! Really Big variety! Will be fun to watch!

3 Likes

Yeah, this is going to be hectic in all sorts of good ways.

Good luck for the grow mate :beers:

4 Likes

I’m hoping I can work them between two veg areas and two tents. I’m home quarantined til June, I have a low grade CLL and am at high risk, so I have plenty of time to juggle them.

4 Likes

Thats not hindu kush, its a cross.
TomK x Hundu Kush I believe

4 Likes

Thanks for the correction, I found the thread explaining they are hybrids. In my haste, I just wrote what was on the label. Thanks again.
Peace.

15 Likes

Its all good, personal pet peeve of mine is mislabelled strains. Ill survive lol
Good luck on the grow!!

9 Likes

No problem at all, I appreciate and agree with your pet peeve. It’s been corrected.
Cheers!

6 Likes

Getting right after it I see!..shud be interesting and fun to watch. Gonna blumat them??

Pulling up a chair…

3 Likes

I have a lot of the same strains in my stash. Interested to see how this turns out.

7 Likes

Where’s the harvest already!!! I want to see all those strains and varieties… Color’s smell everything!!! :exploding_head::partying_face::nerd_face::sweat_smile:

Okok I’ll sit down and wait… :zipper_mouth_face:!!

Good luck with all of them @herb4ever

2 Likes

This should be fun to watch!
:popcorn: :couch_and_lamp:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

This is what makes OG great I’m doing something similar and have none of the same strains lol how much dank is floating around this site :grin::grin::grin: the variety here is gonna be a great one to watch :couch_and_lamp:

7 Likes

Ok this I have to see , good luck mate

4 Likes

Had 4 that didn’t survive, i may have manhandled them or the soil was too hot, probably a combination of the two. They were Sakura, Jilly Bean, TomK x Hindu Kush and Yeti OG x Banana Breath Champagne. The Maui Sunshine looks peculiar. The survivors will be moved to a tent when I finish the plant that’s in there. Here are a couple shots of the survivors

9 Likes

Sidenote: I ran some autos by planting directly into soil. Two weeks after they broke ground another one sprouted. I had room so I transplanted it and let it grow. I have no idea the strain, but she is an auto. She is pretty with a sweet citric smell.

IMG_4309

4 Likes