Herbies Launches Black Friday Giveaway – Don’t Miss Out on It!

If you want to spice up your Black Friday shopping with some extra flair and pizzazz, Herbies is the place to be!

From 00:00 November 24th to 00:00 December 1st (PST), we’re offering an amazing chance to snatch one exclusive bandana and three top-quality cannabis seeds for free with every purchase. All you need to do is enter the promo code BLACKFREEBIES at checkout and get your gifts right away! You’d better hurry though, as the number of promo codes is limited.

Buy any seeds you like during our Black Friday Giveaway from 00:00 Nov. 24th until 00:00 Dec. 1st (PST) and use the promo code BLACKFREEBIES to get 1 bandana and 3 cannabis seeds for free.

If you’re itching to get started, more here!

3 Likes

I stopped using Herbies when they stopped taking my debit … Really sucked cause they were decent…

2 Likes

I stopped using herbies when new management bought the place…

“…we would never use bait advertising…”
“…90% off…”
“…didn’t expect they’d sell so fast…”

There were 3 packs.
“Didn’t expect they’d sell so fast”

:joy:

5 Likes

Note to self….just a note self

We are really sorry to hear that. We are working on our payment methods and we really hope that you will be back with us.

Anyway, we are waiting for you in our store and we promise you will have a great experience with us :wink:

1 Like

Fair enough, promos are only a small part of what makes a bank stand out 🫡

I used to love Herbies .It was the only place I shopped for a few years then I had issues with crushed freebies tht were never replaced and they changed payment options. Haven t used them for a few years .

Yeah , if they ever make it right I may give it a shot but till tht day I ll use Seedsman who guarantee everything they send.

Sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with us. We work on our payment system and we try our best to improve it. Regarding the freebies, please check your DM.

1 Like