Herbies Seeds bank

Anybody ever hear of Herbies seeds. They have thousands of seeds and regular autoflowerers with incredibly high thc levels. Just wondering if they are reputable…

4 Likes

I had a bad experience with them. I had ordered some sour diesel seeds only to find out they were not in stock. They blamed the seed breeder and my only option was to pick another pack of seeds of similar value. No refund. Pretty disappointing. I’ve found MUCH better seed stores since then, but still not happy about that transaction.

4 Likes

that’s Herbies_Seeds which is not I. I gather that person is in Spain. I had thought it was a UK shoppe but no. No xp with them.

3 Likes

Don’t do it.
I had a bad experience with them in 2019

2 Likes

Wow. Thank guys! I will steer clear of them

2 Likes

not sure where to post this as it’s not worthy of its’ own thread. a month or two ago i received a PM from herbies seedbank. @Herbies_Seeds . apparently they found a post i made complaining about an issue with them, i think they didn’t have my seed choice in stock so i had to pick something else. but anyway, in the PM they offered to sent me a small pack of seeds to make up for it, keep in mind this incident probably happened in/around 2020 i don’t really remember. so a few weeks ago i received a few seeds of Cali Connections “22” which i think is a jack cross. it was weird they responded to a complaint over a year later, but i’m glad they did something to make it right. they might not be happy about it but i wouldn’t deal with them again.

3 Likes

:laughing: now that’s funny

You posted about it in this very thread, post#2

1 Like

@Mithridate
yeah, that’s why i posted it in here, i posted it in chat originally but @Oldtimerunderground linked me back to here, so thanks to him.

2 Likes

Is this the same company as Herbiesheadshop.com?

Well I had the same in pandemic period. I haven’t received my order and they sent me the second one for free and I waited a long time to receive it. And when it finally delivered I received them both here :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: this year was okay, will try the next season again.

I think they are under new ownership and trying to repair their reputation…they responded to my post and sent me some free seeds to make up for my screwed up.order from 2019.
I would consider them now but honestly have so.many varieties now it would take some thats special for.me to get interested.

2 Likes

White label seeds. Told me they take em OUT of Breeders packs and repackage for stealth. Never again

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure ace sis that with my zAcatecas tribute from Vermont man. There were ten seeds in the pack but it had been opened. If he sent a bonus seed or two they got it.

hey man, i work here. The seeds are original, really. If you doubt just request the video, not a big deal

A video of someone repackaging seeds would prove what? To whom?

The organization you work for is a problem. White labels are unacceptable. Quit.

Scammers without call centers. I’m supposed to believe that you pay someone to take beans outta breeder packaging and put em in generic white label bags, for stealth. The sacs are not more stealth. You profit from the ignorant. STFU

It would prove the fact that the seeds are original.

No need to be so rude to me, I’m not trying to make you love the company I work for, just telling you the facts that I can see with my two eyes. What’s the problem - except some countries, you can always order the seeds in their original packaging.

And call centres are working as well 🤷
After all, it’s your choice where to buy seeds, of course, but it’s not ok to call someone scammer having no proof at all

Unfortunately, no it doesn’t. Even packaging doesn’t ensure authenticity in some cases.

I have also purchased through Herbie’s many years ago. I will not speak to my experience as I no longer even remember; but I can say that I have not purchased through their site since.

That being said, you are correct in the fact that it does not merit any accusation; but you can expect people to be weary of doing business with you if there’s any inclination to question your business practices in today’s market.

1 Like

perfect example i thought of: mids in a mylar with cool graphics to make it look like exotics.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for sharing your thoughts :v:

1 Like

No it doesn’t! It proves you put some seeds in a bag. Scammers put names of popular stuff on anything and charge $. Scammers claim to sell Bruce Banner #3. Where did Herbie’s source these genetics?You will continue to profit, but not from me or the above poster.

What do you pay employees that take seeds outta 1 pack and put em in another? Is that 40hrs a week or 1 hour for the video?