Here we go again, gonna get a female GG ril this time

got some gg4 ril from Tony Green and some freebies of La Pure Kush. Both my GG where males last time… if that happens this time I will start playing the lotto

29 Likes

Good luck on the dice roll! Let tag a long for the ride.

6 Likes

Pardon me, @Shaggy450r, let me squeeze pass you. Gonna lounge in that far corner and ride it out. Good Luck in your grow, wouldn’t miss it for the world. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Surely you will find some girls in there. Pulling up a chair. Puff puff pass :honeybee: dont forget to pass.

6 Likes

Just got a nice lil bubbler ill pass around

5 Likes

I’ll slide on in and call neighbor on that. surely you’ll get a female out of the bunch.

3 Likes

I love me a good bubbler rip! Yall gotta try out my new bong

1 Like

8 Likes

Nice piece!! I’m not a fan of the diffuser things. Get clogged too easy. But I’m try the piece water and see if that work.

2 Likes

Yea, I find 97%iso, sea salt, and agressive shaking gets it looking like new.

3 Likes

I have female auto gorilla glue seeds,I’ll trade them for some other
Kind of female auto seeds

2 Likes

Ive never grown an auto. I am curious is there any differences other than not needing to worry about the light schedual?

Well you have a harvest in 70-80 days lol instead of waiting months,you can do to autos what you can do to photo plants you just have to do it but quicker,since an auto flower is in a mission to grow,

I’ve grown too much gorilla glue lately lol
even crossed it with sour kush to make my sour gorilla strain lol

12 Likes

That does sound like fun having it ready a lot quicker!!!

I grow both autos and photos but if you want a quick harvest while you’re waiting on them photos,autos are the way to go

4 Likes

Sounds like my luck, Hoping your luck is better this time

1 Like

I hope you have All the Single Ladies, or similar tracks playing for them :smiley:

3 Likes

Got 9 going myself at about 4wks veg…flip next week I think. Good luck buddy looking good so far. I saw similar pheno ratios in my bunch.

Pic last week

14 Likes

Lmao now thats a good one!

Yours a looking great! Im moving mine into one gallon smart pots today, they will stay there until they show sex, then I will cut some clones of the females and flip to flower