Here we Grow…

Figured I’d share some progress on my recent grow.
The lineup is
Longbottom Leaf x Starfighter

Grass fire OG x Dominion Diesel

Willies Myst

Fume head

98 White Rhino

44 Likes

nice strains! love that long bottom leaf look!

2 Likes

Yea I popped 2 seeds of that one was male and the one in the pic just showed female today :sunglasses:

4 Likes

sweet glad you got one at least! now just time and patience lol… are we there yet

1 Like

Smoking some blueberry f5 in the mighty

Hope y’all are having a good Saturday !

7 Likes

Nice! Looking good in there! Hope you have a great weekend yourself!

1 Like

nice grow. i too have a grass fire og x dom. diesel going. it looks great. i think i got a female. going to flip in a couple days.

1 Like

just flipped mine about a week ago. I had 2 females one was tall and skinny and the other a bit bushier i kept the bushy one

1 Like

sweet. mine’s all trained up, but i think it would be bushy. it was a little stretchy, but not too bad.

1 Like

Those must be the Longbottom Fighter freebie from GLG , yes? Did the pack say which side of the cross they came from, Starfighter leaner or LBL leaner?

4 Likes

I won them in a giveaway from @way4out as far as I know they are GLG freebies but this is the pack it came in. Not sure which way it leans def has a unique look to it

4 Likes

Repotted yesterday into 5 gal grow bags, with fox farms happy frog, amended with bud bread and worm castings.

5 Likes

The 98 white rhino had balls so it was purged. So now I’m germinating some Ak-47 x 88g13hp from bodhi

It will be placed in a 3gal grow bag and stuffed into the tent somewhere :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Grass fire og x dominion d

5 Likes

Willies myst

6 Likes

Starfighter x longbottom leaf

5 Likes

Fume head ( Nitrous Larry (lotus Larry (Bodhi) x gmo fuel f3) x royal fuel (gmo fuel f4 x long valley royal kush f11)

5 Likes

Will be throwing some bat guano on all these ladies tonight and fish shit will begin next week :poop:

1 Like

8 Likes

4day difference after bat gauno and fish shit

5 Likes