5 Likes

Fume head

5 Likes

2tbs bat guano
10ml fish dooky
2 bananas insides only + inner peel scrapings all squished together
1 scoop bud bread
1 1/2 cup worm castings

Feeding begins tomorrow morning after 24hr tea brew.
I think the ladies need some calcium so I grabbed some down to earth oyster shell fertilizer for the next watering and top dress amendment

2 Likes

Next grow will begin in about 2 weeks I’ve narrowed it down to these

Will be adding 1 more but it has to be crazy fire :fire: not sure what to pick yet

1 Like

I let the gfog dominion d go unwatered a day longer than normal so she has a case of the droops. Curious to see if she will bounce back after this compost tea.

4 Likes

Everyone else is looking happy

Bit of a calcium deficiency in the Willies myst but otherwise looks healthy

4 Likes

Longbottom starfighter

Fume head

5 Likes

5 Likes

Looking awesome! What size pots? You mentioned one plant drooped; are you watering on individual schedules or they all get same day?

2 Likes

I’ve been watering with compost tea once a week on Saturday about 3/4 gallon per 5 gal pot. The ladies started showing signs they were thirsty on Thursday about 2 days earlier than normal from when they began flowering so I gave about 2cups water to each one to get them by until Saturdays compost tea. The only one I didn’t give water 2 was the gfog dominion d and she is drooping quite a bit. Figured I’d run an experiment and see how long it takes to bounce back after a compost tea.
I will be watering all plants twice a week with light teas for the next 2 or 3 weeks until harvest

2 Likes

Thanks. What light are you using? They always seem to race each other to the top when I do more than 1. Are you watering to run off?

2 Likes

Two mars hydro ts1000. I water slowly until the soil is fully saturated and as soon as I start to notice runoff I stop, usually about 3/4 gal maybe a bit less per plant each week

2 Likes

My picks keep changing :grin: this is what I’m going with as of now . Plan is to pop 2 of each pack sometime in the next 2 weeks :sunglasses:

3 Likes

your Gfog x Dominion D is coming along. I haven’t seen orange hairs on mine yet, at f37. are you bumping up against N toxicity? I can’t tell, you mentioned that you had under watered, but i though it looked sus at about 14 days back. Most of you plants are super green, like mine…which are having the very beginning signs of N tox.

2 Likes

Yea I went a bit crazy on the bat guano early on but it’s all just one big experiment :test_tube:

2 Likes

24hrs later gfog x domino d

5 Likes

Longbottom starfighter finally starting to thicken up a bit

5 Likes

Took a tester nug of the Fume head

4 Likes

5 Likes

Willies myst lookin like a wizards hat IMG_2780

7 Likes