Heritage Farms Auto Flower info

I’ve been playing with some autos lately looking to creat a stable compact auto flower with good yields taste and potency. I’ll post pictures here of some of the project parents as I explore.
Main genetics I will be using with my autos is a red Lebanese auto flower and the royal purple kush auto flower variety.

12 Likes

Red lebanese auto impregnated with royal purple kush auto . I like the central cola formation on this plant , all the red lebs smelled the same but this one had the best structure so she is the keeper. These were started in small pots , ignored ,put out late and in the shade and are still yielding at least 2-3 ounces per my hopes and estimate.

11 Likes

Very interesting, how is the indica / sativa ratio?

That depends on what you want to consider the lebenese, the Lebanese is a short fat fast fishing plant that is a semi auto in the wild and these are selected and bred to be full auto. The male I used was from a royal purple kush auto which is black afghan /bubba kush in auto form. I’d say they will be faster finishing plants then what most call a sativa , but have more of a sativa bud structure and leaf pattern then what most would call a indica. I’m not a big fan of limiting the plants to those two varietys, there are alot of Landrace strains that don’t fit all aspects of either and often fall in between, they could be hybrids but tracking down the origin of landraces is rabbit hole with no bottom lol.

6 Likes

I also crossed the royal purple kush auto to a blue dream auto and a og kush auto for further exploration.
The blue dream auto smells like MTN dew and the og kush auto has a musky kushy smell going on so far.
The lebs have a very earthy musky smell that I find common among many strains when pheno hunting , I’m hoping the royal purple kush adds some sweet and or sour terps to the leb in the next generation. Need to find that afghan hash flavor and the lebanse structure then work on stabilizing it further.
All autos I create will be regulars ,sorry for anybody this disappoints but I have a personal vendeta against femanized seeds.

5 Likes

I will be watching this one.Ever since i grew out MightyMite and LowRyder 20+yrs ago Autos have always intrigued me.Will your Autos be femmed or regular? Lol just reread and noticed you mention regular seeds,now i am really a fan and intrested even more :grin:

3 Likes

How does one go about obtaining your seeds? I am growing Dragonbloodhash plant.Has a 13week flower cycle which is fine inside .But outside in Ontario Canada it sucks,been looking to obtain some regular autos to cross with the DBHP to bring down the flower time…The MightyMite x AK47 i had 20 years ago was awesome as plants finished from mid August to Early September and had potent big dense buds.

2 Likes

Yeah I never make fem seed they are a last resort in my opinion and I think they have become far to popular.
I have a fem og from reserve privada atm , looks great smells dank but is starting to grow what might be male parts.
I’m now out there twice a day looking this one plant over questioning if it’s going to go herm and get the chop. They can be very sneaky about it and it’s annoying to have to watch for traits people spent years getting rid of. I’ve had most if the fem seed I’ve grown out act weird or go full blown Hermie. Out of all the fem seeds I’ve grown the only ones I can say anything good about was the mob from th seeds and Skywalker og from reserve privada. The thing with the Skywalker though I’ve grown a few out and there all extremely different. It’s time consuming enough pheno hunting and keeping back ups of everything untill there tested but adding the trials and tribulations of fem seeds that are missing chromosomes is to much.

I make announcements here on in regards to what I have available atm, if you search heritage in the bar it will come up under heritage Farms strain info and availability

3 Likes

I like the diversity that regular auto flowers gives you in being able to hit a long flowering strain to bring down the flower time and still retain the properties of it.Especially for my climate outdoors.I really like the sativa high,but the long flower time is a pain here…One year i set up a 50gal drum and ran and buried 200ft of garden hose a foot in the ground from the drum through my plot and back to the drum.hooked it to a submersible pump in the drum,used 2 aquarium heaters set at 90f and pumped the water around the rootzone.my sativas grew till dec 5th when 6in of snow ended the grow it still needed another 4 to 6 weeks.but was a fun project.

Cool thanks for your info and contributions to all of us here.I will definitely be looking into your seeds.

1 Like

Auto flower varieties
Red Lebanese auto x Royal purple kush auto
Royal purple kush auto x og kush auto
Royal purple kush auto x blue dream auto

Which of these finishes quickest.I saw your post in another thread.Are these available now and how would i go about purchasing some .Sorry this ole man is not tech smart :rofl::rofl: and usually to stoned to find what i search for

There not available yet there things I’m working on stabilizing.
Ironically the blue dream auto finished the fastest with the og kush right behind it. They were much smaller plants then the Lebanese though. I’m letting the seeds from the blue dream cross dry and then will be growing them out in a late season green house to test the results.
If the results are good I will cross the best male and female together and make those available on here.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kindness and all the info.I will be watching and waiting for them…Do you have any autos available now and how do i go about purchasing some? Really intrested in checking out some of your gear.The fact your not a fan of feminized is a huge plus in my books.I look forward to followinf the great work and time you put into your craft and acquiring some of it.

Cheers
Smkn

1 Like

There’s rebellion in the air!
Kudos to you for the work.

1 Like

I don’t have any autos atm , the ones I have are fist gen hybrids and I will release them at the second generation as long as there are no issues and they have desirable traits. Going to have some of the blue dream/royal purple auto and the og kush royal purple auto by December if all goes according to plan.
Should also have some Pakistani chitral kush regular photo crosses available around the same time along with some skunk 1 hybrids.
The red Lebanese auto varieties won’t be available untill around June of 2021.
If you watch my thread in the sponsor catogory under heritage Farms strain availability and gen Info the most current updates are posted there at the top of the thread

2 Likes

@Heritagefarms thanks for your time and info.I will be watching and eagerly waiting.

1 Like

I have a few of the red Lebanese x royal purple kush autos that just cracked there shell , as soon as I confirm 100% auto flower they will be on the soaknbeans site , I’m guessing sometime around mid May.
I’m also playing with some super autos atm,
Mauy Thai super auto
Panama Lime super auto
Papa new Guinea - auto flowers were found in first batch of seeds and I’m investigating further.

Update - 100% germination on all

4 Likes

What are super autos?

There long flowering sativas in auto form so that you can grow them threw spring and summmer and manage to harvest mature nugs. There kinda of new and norm rather expensive, I plan on crossing them to my red leb royal purple kush auto and then back on them selves a few times to achieve some super autos in regular form so I’m not forced to keep buying fem seeds of expensive super auto lines.

1 Like

Thanks, some marketing term from Flash seeds then I suppose. Can’t get their store to show me anything though. :man_shrugging:

I’m not sure if there the only ones who use the term but I’ve had good expieriances with there stuff so far. I had to order from over the pond to get there stuff.
I believe seedsman and true north seed bank also carry there gear now though. I’ll have some reg autos available in the near future on the soaknbeans site under the rebbelion seeds label.

1 Like