Hey you!, come to have fun!

Hey! I been growing for the last 10 yers, i not the tipical ig guy…, i more like old school type, i dont like the hope strain, i not the best posted ever, but i have some stuff i want to share you.

This one is the last of my cross,

The male i use is Go Diesel(Original diesel devil harvest krew x original diesel)

The females of this post are Nikah (nikah is Tk x omg):
Nikah 4(pheno haze, incense…)
Nikaah 5 (more tk in structure, i think, and the smell is metallic)

50 Likes

Right on, bro. They look happy and healthy!

6 Likes

Nice and happy plants brother… :green_heart::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

thx @alwaysnoob !! :smiley: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Nicely done. I’ll pull up a chair for this bro

2 Likes

is that 3 males in the picture?..i like him already :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice garden, happy plants, can’t miss!

2 Likes

I like this one :slight_smile: It is very similar to how I did mine last time. Watering can be difficult, but you get to see a lot of different plants in a small space. Very uniform growth there. Well done.

How do you water them? I removed the lower growth and used one of these

8 Likes

Great looking garden!
Going to be a SOG in there real quick :green_heart: :seedling:

Can’t wait to see all that you have to share…
Sending good vibes…:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I’ve always been too scared of the grease in them to use them to water.

They are the best thing to pull excess water out your under pot saucers though!

Also @OkkasGrowing, those are some fine looking plants! Sorry to go off topic so soon haha

3 Likes

Hey @Mudballs.
Yep The last 7 pics are males, needed to see the property and and keep a little more.

1 Like

Sip @RandomHumanoid
I’m an old school, I water by hand haha, although I need to change that now… I’m currently using biobizz and bloom as fertilizers, and green hope brand root and flora stimulators, they are all organic/vegan products. Last nitgh feed are to 1.5 ec in day 19 of bloom. later i update more pics.

2 Likes

Hey @Maddawg thx for comming!.

This run i dont want to make the sog or scrog, i need to see how the good they are, in futures grow i will make the scog.

This is my last sog(or scrog do you prefer) meaby year ago. something like that haha

9 Likes

hahah not problem mate, nice to meet you here :ok_hand: :facepunch:

2 Likes

Hey! I leave you some of my 2 selected cut of nikah. hope you enjoy!

nikah 4: this one is more slow in grow and not strech in flower, but the alw gives big big colas. Smell hazey, incense and littel bit sweet in ther too.

Nikah 4 from seed:

!20200128_013159|281x500](upload://l76OiQ0PKqc1JGm6M5ha2DruYQK.jpeg)20200128_013228|281x500 !
From clon:

Nikah 5 : I keep this clone because there stunning in growth, more tall and strech better in flora,also big productive, smells metalic but not strong, realy good taste to smoke. i hope ther are not to dominat and have a good croos whit my male.

From Seed:

From Clon: (LED 250W 1m/6 plant/7l pot)

Other grow(LED Lumatek 2 x200):

38 Likes

Be following along on this one too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Looking great in there. Nikah has always caught my eye when shopping. Your cut resembles TK a lot. Nice work!

3 Likes

Looking frosty in the tent. Christmas in July

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Thanks for posting these. They look great! I have a pack but never see anyone mention it or post pics.

3 Likes

Lineage: Triangle Kush x Old Mother Ghani

Good job @OkkasGrowing

3 Likes