HF Platinum Pineapple F4 Juicy gotcha crazy!

This will help… How plants use nutrients.
I use MiracleG, the little yellow balls did not do that to the plant as they are time release gel with minimal nutrients inside. I add one cup blood meal, one half cup bone meal and a table spoon of epson to one cubic yard of soil. I add stuff like ashes from the fire pit during flowering just for kicks. Every plant you see in this thread and all my others… MIracleG with additives. Have a great weekend. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You too brother, thanks everyone for the help!

1 Like

My bonsai mothers and rooted clones love it.

2 Likes

So I’m going to clone very soon I should just water the medium down with water and this stuff?

1 Like

I ment rooted clones, sorry autocorrect.

2 Likes

It just so happens that @ReikoX is the most adept clone cultivator i know, Reikox workshop 2021 is a outstanding source of information and grow knowledge.
This thread Cloning Help/sick plants/superthrive is currently helping many members also acquire cloning knowledge.

5 Likes

28 days ago.

The male PPF4 exterminated, there will most likely still be seeds at harvest. I needed those seeds to provide more for myself as I used my last from the auction for this second grow of PPF4, the rub for me was that HF didn’t not profit from the work and care that it takes to stabilize any strain. I ordered PPF4 from soak’nbeans to do 3 things, controlled seed run when they sell out, controlled environment pollen collection both to be provided to soak’nbeans for all the proceeds generated to go HF for a excellent job well done preserving the past for the future. The G13xRomulan pollen will be included in the controlled cross both ways with the PPF4 to see what happens.
28 days in flower outdoor, HFPPF4 has endured temp from 35F-87F, rain, drought, bugs… and still, it grows against all odds!

10 Likes

I have these and need to grow them from what I have seen :slight_smile:

all the best and plant seeds

Dequilo

2 Likes

Here is mine, it’s in veg , I got it fimmed, and repotted to a 5 gallon vivosun fabric pot .
I used Happy Frog soil mixed with vegetable compost and 6 pounds of EWC, Fox Farms Fruit And Flower Dry Fertilizer, and a bag of perlite.
Watered in at ph 6.3
With Mamourh P, Sea Green, and Primordial Solutions Rootamentary

8 Likes

@dequilo always a pleasure, I’ll be stopping by your grow after this. The specs on indoor topped are still being monitored. The first grow was natural, final height from the dirt to cola tip was 38 inches, the current natural outdoor is 27 inches at 4 weeks into flower from a hard start. The indoor single topped PP#1 is 25 inches in veg heading for flower, all cola’s showing maturity with node separation.

@Mr.Gritz that’s a great, healthy plant you got’z. Organic and know your pH level, looks like your a Trichome gardener at heart, way to grow green OG thumbs! Keep them juicy shots coming…

9 Likes

Well I seen this method on here so I copied it lol here are 2 of the Pineapples and 1 Lit Farms UpsideDown Cake and 1 Lit Farms Landslide.
Let’s see if it works this is day 2 , on a heating mat.

1 Like

9 Likes

Neat trick using the rapid rooters upside-down…WOW

5 Likes

Well my trays are super long and i don’t want to use them, so UpsideDown rapid roots stand up!

3 Likes

Learn something new everyday around here.

6 Likes

I agree 100% with @Indoornesian , that’s a good idea! Hello indoornesian, excellent choice for your OG handle. Thank you for stopping by, seeyah round the grows.

4 Likes

I’m always in here, just quietly hanging out enjoying your art and lovely flowers.

2 Likes

HF PP F4

Topped all branches, and gave a small dose of Purple Cow Organic Fert Tea Brewed over night
Phed to 6.36

Second plant is like on steroids,
Strain: Yellow Snow
I cloned the bottom 2 branches earlier this week, for some reason I can’t keep the tops from wanting to bunch up in the middle, I topped all outside braches today also!
Happy Days ahead of me lol!
Have a GREAT DAY FRIENDS!!!

9 Likes

Just after a sun shower.

10 Likes

Indoor: 12/12 75% veg light (blue), 75% flower (red) =

Plant HFPPF4 #2 in the middle

10 Likes