Hi everyone just a quick introduction.

Hello everyone, I’m here looking to introduce myself at overgrow.

I’ve grown for a few years mostly with coco dtw using hid and more recently led but I’ve tinkered with capillary and autopots.

I’m not the most technical of growers if anything I’m very basic but I’ve picked up a thing or two in various aspects of keeping a grow room running.

I’m here looking to chat with other like minded people about growing, nothing specific and everything in general, I’m always up for a debate around anything growing related though in truth idk much about the technical aspects.
_20221108_120643|436x500

This is where I’m at just now, roughly half way through I’ve 8 plants in total they’re all part of a ongoing pheno hunt, fingers crossed!

There’s 2 cheese dipz
2 Swiss skunk
2 blueberry twist 1x Og kush and 1x star doggie.

I’m not familiar with the og outlay yet but I’ll find my way around in time.

Take it easy folks!

Best regards.

49 Likes

Looking great and welcome to OG @Star_Dog !

Keep clicking around, keep reading, keep posting, share and learn with us and you’ll get more than you’d ever expect from an online place like this.

OG = community; not just a forum. :v:

Another good place to start is here, the “official” greeting thread for new users!

Additionally here’s the “Crash course on OG” thread :sunglasses:

Cheers friend and happy growing!

13 Likes

Welcome @Star_Dog you’ll love it here. Great folks who are always generous to share their knowledge.

4 Likes

When someone makes their own thread, there’s no need to post in the “introduce yourself” thread. Just kinda redundant.

However @Star_Dog, welcome to the community.

I’m not much into the technical side either… just grow how I grow, not huuge on anesthetics as long as it survives and smokes well lol

Welcome!

16 Likes

Welcome to OG! Plants look good. I agree keep it simple. No need to be technical if you can do it the easy way :yum:

2 Likes

Many folks have that thread on watching versus this new thread. Sometimes a redundancy in play is a good thing but I do hear ya :wink:

5 Likes

@Star_Dog Nice intro and plants, welcome !

3 Likes

Hey @Star_Dog Welcome to Overgrow!!

I’ll pull up a chair and load the party bong.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Welcome to OG 2.0!!

4 Likes

Welcome buddy, glad to have ya. Plants are looking great.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Star_Dog

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Star_Dog!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG brother. You’ll love it here

Grundle

2 Likes

herzlich willkommen !!
be welcomed to overgrow.

enjoy this great place :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Welcome man! Your plants look awesome, nice entry :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcome, that’s very nice of you all.

6 Likes

welcome to OG enjoy

2 Likes

Welcome aboard @Star_Dog!

2 Likes

@Star_Dog welcome aboard the OG train :trophy::trophy:… Real serious growers/breeders.on OG… Enjoy.

2 Likes

I don’t know about all that hahahahah :joy:

But no, yea, lots of great people and alot of info and new ways to do things…

Also pictures… cuz we all like pictures haha

4 Likes