High & Lonesome

Appalachia Daddy needs his own thread, so here it is. This is for all things related to the breeder High & Lonesome. Here’s a couple Breeders Syndicate interviews to kick things off

43 Likes

Long needed! H&L breeder that does not get enough credit, as of yet! his appy f3 i grew out was fantastic. trichs felt like sand between my fingers.

11 Likes

Never hoid of 'em but now I’m curious. I’ve got roots in that area so maybe they have something for me.

6 Likes

spent a good amout of time in and around north western north carolina, parents live in the appalachias. first strain i grew and still do is bodhi golden triangle (tk x appy).

12 Likes

I’ll be popping my appy F3 soon I hope

Plus, I’m probably gonna grab a few others like the southern Gothic and the Skyline.

This thread should be awesome, thanks @VAhomegrown

10 Likes

Nice!! I’ve grown out a bunch of Appalachia crosses!

Can’t wait for that Green Crack BX1 :pray:

13 Likes

just an fyi. everyone sells the appy for the same price. but i know shoe was sending at least 15+ beans in each pack not 10!
edit: i only opened one pack and it had 17

8 Likes

I really dig all the bluegrass references. Been eyeing a pack of that ole slew foot. https://youtu.be/KT5kU-Ff0s0

5 Likes

buy anything(h&l) from headiegardens and get that free

7 Likes

Another gem of a breeder , been around forever yet so many don’t know the name! And he created Appy come on! I’m glad they are finally starting to get the recognition they deserve, love Appalachia and anything Bodhis cut touched was good for the most part. Been eyeballing a pack since they first came to GLG tbch, as @HolyAngel said the one I’m hella waiting on is the green crack backcross, I know Schwaggy is working on one too and I’m sure both will be epic, so why not, grab em both!

14 Likes

Ill have to check that out. Shoe is my guy too.

5 Likes

I think that was just for the early release packs. Pretty sure they’re all 10 packs now. I got the 15+ pack and an Ole Slew Foot freebie. Def looking forward to that Green Crack BX, too

8 Likes

his website description still says 15 but i have no clue, i ordered when they were on presale from him.

3 Likes

Definitely interested in the Appy stuff and especially a Green Crack back cross. I’d love to find something like the old Green Crack that used to go around.

7 Likes

The early packs were 15+, but recently Shoe said they were going to 10.

3 Likes

thank you for the clarification. still worth it for sure.

4 Likes

Not many plants can produce the smell spectrum of Appalachia. Here are all of my crosses with it.

Dirty Hippy x Appalachia
Giesel x Appalachia x Chem 3 x Appalachia
Chem 3 x Appalachia
Pinequeen x Appalachia
Goji og x Orange Sunshine
Blue Sunshine
GSD F6

11 Likes

That breeders syndicate from friday was awesome. I’m really pumped about the bx.

6 Likes

Does he still have the Tres Dawg dad to make another F1 batch? I’ve been obsessed with appy after I grew lion’s milk from bodhi. It had the strongest effects i’ve ever had with no ceiling. Sadly I had lost it since I wasn’t keeping clones at the time.

4 Likes

He already worked it to an f5 I think and didn’t like it so scrapped it and went back to work creating the f3 he released. It’s fire grab some!

8 Likes