High & Lonesome

He does not have the original Tres Dawg dad. As @Slammedsonoma420 mentioned, he worked this release from his batch of F2s because he was losing the Mango on the F4/F5.

I would expect H & L picked a stellar male to breed with for his Appy line continuation, but also he released a freebie, “Alterlatcha” which is Green Crack x Tres Dawg, which would imply he does have a tres dawg stud in the stable, just not the original.

8 Likes

Ohhhh, the Alter-Latcha isn’t Green Crack x Appy F2?

3 Likes

This is what it says on the pack

8 Likes

Nice!!! I’m even more excited about them now. Haha

3 Likes

I am just itching to get my pack of Good Ole Mountain Dew germinated, but have to wait another 5 weeks for a pop unfortunately

2 Likes

We’ll be popping some around the same time, because I’m dropping some in four weeks unless some of the current seeds I’m soaking don’t pop or are mutants.

2 Likes

Never heard of them. But I’m diggin all the support that’s rollin their way.

4 Likes

I see I originally thought that it was the same green crack x tres dawg dad ran to F3 but different parents were used to make the F2 and F3 from what H&L said on JBC.
“**A REGULAR 9 PACK OF ALTER LATCHA (GREEN CRACK X TRES DAWG) *A NOTE ABOUT THESE FREEBIES FROM H&L “THESE ARE THE SAME GENETICS AS THE APPALACHIA F3, JUST DIFFERENT PARENTS SELECTED IN THE F1 AND F2 GENERATION. THEY ENDED UP NOT HAVING THE FLAVOR PROFILE I WAS GOING FOR SO THEY ARE FREEBIES”

12 Likes

I have an old pack of ECSD x Appy. Will trade for CSI Humboldt pack

9 Likes

Shoe just announced on his discord that he is doing a pre order for some H & L lines. One of them being the Greencrack Bx. I know a few folks were waiting on this one to drop.

9 Likes

Has H&L said yet what he used as the male in the Green Crack bx?

1 Like

That’s awesome, I asked him about pre-order yesterday!

2 Likes

I thought Appalachia was the male… not sure on fgen tho :thinking:

6 Likes

Im looking for pack of High Lonesome Skyline

2 Likes
3 Likes

Sweet. Imma check it out.

Anyone tried to pop the green crack yet? Wondering if any germ issues.

Pat just popped some, but I’m sure you know as you gifted them.

1 Like

Yeah no germ yet. And I only got 1/2. Next to some old the fuzz from bodhi. Which went fine.

1 Like

Still have appy, the GCbx , alter latcha and skyline on my list for sure! @Indicana_Jones definitely been around a long while I remember seeing them post on the forums way back. The original creator of Appalachia /Appy which is one of Bodhis gems and what I consider to be the best male he utilized yet, but the g13hp isn’t far off just a whole other monster

5 Likes