High Times magazine favorite issue

Hey amigos!!!

During the early 90’s in the Midwest growing information for cannabis was little to none. There was however that one gas station store on the edge of town that sold rolling papers and High Times Magazine. I remember making the monthly trip with anticipation hoping I was one of the lucky ones to receive one of the limited monthly copy. I was usually not one of the lucky ones. A few of those issues stick to mind even now.

issue 233 jan 95

issue 190 june 91

best of Ask Ed issue.

So what about you guys, anyone have a favorite High Times issue?

10 Likes

Classics from the early daze!

99%

3 Likes

LOL
First one has an article about the Clinton Crime Syndicate cocaine-smuggling operation that they ran out of Mena Arkansas. Courageous writer.

5 Likes

Great thread idea!

High Times in the 1970s was a very useful and helpful publication. Not to mention interesting and entertaining to read.
As a grower, I was lost in the wilderness, relying upon trial and error.
I endured lots of errors for sure.

High Times was like a beacon of encouragement.

Here are my three favorites covers from my formative years:

5 Likes

Those are some classics, read the headers had me dying :joy: does grass really make your breasts grow… Haha

2 Likes

Dam…$1.50…nice brings back memories

2 Likes

2 Likes

I remember back in the early 90’s I bought a couple of issues of this magazine just wishing I could get out and experience what the world had to offer.

By the late 90’s the advertising and watered down articles were becoming apparent to me.

3 Likes

Oldies and goodies!!