High yeilders/Indica Dom or hybrids

Hi everyone I live in the U.K. and suffered with leg and foot chronic pain and I’ve always find smoking green chills me out and helps with the pain I’m growing in a 80x80x160cm tent with leds a total of 410w I’m looking to find if anyone has any strong potent indica or hybrids which they could gift me some with xxl yields I would really appreciate any seeds thanks to everyone just pm me pls I’ll get straight bk to u

2 Likes

welcome to overgrow. :sunglasses:

i too suffer & treat myself with cannabis, so i sympathize with the urgency you may feel. being relatively new to OG, i can’t tell you all of the policies & procedures here, but there’s a little waiting period with karma. :wink:

plainly, that’s not how it works, as i understand it.

i do not recommend leafly.com but i do recommend seedfinder.eu for researching strains & yields. try using the search option here on OG, i think we all are prone to post a question that’s been answered before in a FAQ or another thread.

i can’t speak to your particular needs or situation but ask yourself & contemplate the varieties that have helped or stood out in your memory…maybe research those strains & their parentage.

sadly, it’s been a “try, try, try again” experience for myself in sourcing “the perfect plant.”

my initial reaction was “slow down sparky, hit the brakes” :sunglasses:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Ha! Ha! Most of us search for years looking for these to just clone. To find someone to breed and gift these for free happens but you might need to hang around and get to know everyone. Jump in on some testers or giveaways to try some free genetics. Good luck and happy hunting! :grin:

8 Likes

Your absolutely right I’ve got some grizzly purple auto in the tent and ment to be a really strong body stone can’t wait thanks gus

3 Likes

FDM seeds Sweet Tooth #4

https://fdmseeds.com/heirloom-strains/16-sweet-tooth-4.html

11 Likes

Try white widow :sunglasses: @Stonkie not the shortest plant so you will have to look for the shorter indica pheno out of the pack, but flowered short you can finish them at 90cm tall :wink:

Perhaps @George_The_Vault or @The_Vault_Team may be able to help you in the UK with seeds :wink: Or from over the water USA side of pond ask for @Baudelaire

5 Likes

Most strains i have tried were not that good for serious pain, the one i tried that did work well was serious seeds cbd chronic. My missis is trying out an og kush cbd auto from dinafem which is stronger apparently, still just a seedling though so time will tell.

4 Likes

I’m a lover of white widow strains and I’ve also got some BCN critical xxl autos to try but I lv growing and smoking so I’m set to find something no doubt.Ive been sent a few seeds from the peeps on OG and also got 3 plants in the tent about 2-3 weeks away from crop mmmhhh can’t wait I’ve a northern lights x blueberry and 2 grizzly purple auto

1 Like

I’ve grown the sweet Tooth auto from seedsman that’s some fruity weed @ray

Let me know how that og kush is, I’ve been sitting on a couple seeds a while now.

1 Like

Came here to say exactly what you did lol

Just take your widows a little longer towards 63-70 days let the trichs go amber, that will relieve your pain, let them all go cloudy and have majority amber to cloudy. Dont crop while they are clear to cloudy wait for the medicine the amber trichs :wink:

Build up some trust, karma and love here, earn some badges and you never know whats around the corner in the not so distant future :heart_eyes: And that goes out to all UK florists :sunglasses: @anon58740919

5 Likes

Bit cryptic for this time of day @Herbie :joy:

5 Likes

Thanks for the mensh. Fire a PM over for a chat :wink:

1 Like