So imma dump old pics n new alike just cuz

hope ya guys like

23 Likes

Nice work.

Some great pics.

99%

4 Likes

well thank u

so right now I’m trying to figure out what to make next…
I have an old Hawaiian sativa line that throws straight milk/sour milk phenos that were just cracked. essentially it’s DNL x Chem d (DNL help make ECSD) but the Chem has been bred out to just bring the milk…
so got males of that coming up
~Chem D x DNL
~1986 skunk 1 x 1979 xmas bud
~krylon (reversing)
and then I have a line I have been working on a couple years that u see up top in the thread, the purple one by a friend in South America.
~Uruguay purple

and about 3 other males right now that we have been keeping around.

then as far as females I have now or OTW.
chem D
chem 91 skva
Chem 4
gelato 45
74’ Kashmiri Krylon
GDP (kens cut)
animal cookies
orgnkid banana
OGKB
lemon punzki
Nigerian
uptown haze
secret haze (ammonia)
sunset sherbert

and then also running a bunch of seeds so may find more cuts to hit or possibly males.

idk I’ll make some stuff but I would like to like start auctioning off my work somewhere and I don’t know how.

if people want to be testers just PM me with a couple pics or a good thread to see ur thumbing and we can go from there.

idk I make no promises with my seeds but everything I’ve made I’ve had low expectations for but secretly excited and they always seem to impress or raise some kind of bar for other cuts

8 Likes

little sneak peak

5 Likes

New pheno hunting fifth wheel lol
Work is very much still in progress

more babes

8 Likes

An old hippy I know in the CO mtns grows in a fifth wheel and loves it. It’s always been an odd idea to me so I definitely look forward to watching yours progress.

Nice gene pool as well, plenty of stock to make some gems. No doubt.
Best of luck man!

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

lol that’s awesome

yeah it kinda just happened, this is essentially an area for pheno hunts… can do about 100-150 diff girls with ease. gonna use the bath room/bed room for males and veg

a breeding facility on the go… lolol

a friend on the music industry asked if it was a dumb idea to tow it around country behind the tour bus hahahaha

2 Likes

Here’s my skunk from beans from 83-84 and popped in 86’

21 Likes

Yo my vote is for the sour milk all day!
…That sounded funny. I stand by my decision though. The precursor to ecsd may have colored my decision a little. Is there another strain that you think would have complimentary terps?

There’s been a couple auctions here that went off without a hitch. Search the word “auction” here and they’re all in the first couple results.

2 Likes

milk x OGKB
milk x Louis 13
milk x SFV
Milk x Chem 91
Milk x Chem D
Milk x that one thing
Milkshake
Milk x gelato 45

etc

@Worcestershire_Farms

also yeah I will look into that I contacted @LemonadeJoe to see about sponsoring the site or whatever

2 Likes

I want some Chem in my life.
Very interested in what you’re cooking up @h3y4rnold

Stay hazed
Jake

2 Likes

Yeah just got my Chem cuts back pbud was nice enough to make sure I got em back :slight_smile:

straight from the man himself

@Blowingupjake

5 Likes

Not to brag or anything.
L O L

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve been keeping that one close but I’m so geeked to have them from him I had to say something. lol

1 Like

Yep. I’d be pretty hyped too and would be telling anyone who would listen. Hehe.

Lucky dog.

2 Likes

Same honestly goes for all my genetics tho to an extent, I generally source everything from the parties responsible for them so I know what I have is 1000% legit

so all of my work has that same pedigree

also did I mention I have 3 dosido F1 males I’m testing out right now?

2 Likes

That’s awesome. That Ammonia Secret Haze x Sour Milk especially sounds like it would produce a world heavyweight champ.

1 Like

Yeah it’s almost as old as my skunk cut, it’s about 30 years old now… Crazy a plant can live that long

3 Likes

so I have a homie who needs some help popping some old beans

soon ill be popping

~rez’s sour diesel IBL v3

original alien gear from obsouleet like pre alien genetics… so I think like

~aliendawg F1’s and alien kush F1’s

or some shit like that

it’ll be fun :taco:

6 Likes