🤯 Holy Carp! It's Pigeonman's 2023 OuTdOoRs ThReAd!

You bought weed from Raoul? Haven’t seen that guy in years.

He’s still on his same ol watered down bullshit lol

1 Like
1 Like

He’s even worse now that he’s gone legit.

1 Like

Biggest bully sells shovels to the people headed to the gold rush,

1 Like

We are in a very transitional phase where the gypsy tosses you her baby while her older children pick your pocket

1 Like

He doesn’t grow the weed, he’s a dude with a big rubber stamp

1 Like

I need this. Septoria destroyed me this year and is an ongoing problem in my yard year to year.

5 Likes

LOL. @CanuckistanPete will be getting my H0Cl generator by sat!

:metal:

2 Likes

I could have sworn texada was more pepper than pine in my memory, so thanks for correcting that.
FDW is just amazing looking man.

1 Like

I wish!!! I’ve been trying to find a cultivar with a pepper expression strong enough that you think I dusted it with ground black pepper. :ok_hand: :drooling_face:

3 Likes

LOL.

We got a donation of Arri Master Macro Primes at work from a production needing a tax receipt after wrapping. It’s been months to get the paperwork assessed and all done as these lenses retail in the vintage market between 8K-15K $USD depending on the buyer.

So this meant that the box I drove home with to test was worth up to $45K with my car being about $500 :rofl:

I had 3 days with a 4.6k resolution blackmagic ursa mini pro camera and OF COURSE I only had 1 hour of sun due to the Sept. weather :man_facepalming: .

So I ran outside and did the only thing I felt like doing to test out lenses so sharp they can cut the screen with light… and did macro coverage of the FLORIDA DITCH WEED: PINK EYE OF THE TIGER CUT!!!

Here’s a summary of the interaction when back at work:

Colleagues: “Did you get to test the lenses on the weekend?”

Me: “I got 1 hour of sun in my hood so I took some shots of one of my plants.”

Colleagues: “Ohh! Can we see?!”

Me: “Sure!”

(Loads up files on our colour correction suite)

Colleagues: :exploding_head: :open_mouth:

Me: “You see how sharp these lenses are!”

Colleagues: “SO… About your cannabis practice… WE GET IT NOW! Holy SHIT!

:v: :rofl: :+1:

14 Likes

Damn they are sharp! I can zoom in a a pic of a screen with a pic on it and still see the trichromes!:exploding_head:. Don’t know much about photography but WOW!

1 Like

FLORIDA DITCH WEED: PINK EYE OF THE TIGER CUT

Getting close!

19 Likes

Talk to @lefthandseeds @Pigeonman

2 Likes

@lefthandseeds what is @CADMAN hinting at :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

His obsession with pepper flavored plants 🪴 :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I was just checking out the Black Domina pics!

2 Likes

@8k_feet has got a outdoor patch growing right now

2 Likes

Just ran across this :woman_shrugging::thinking:

A few posts down, @MantisTobogganMD is talking about stressor and defense mechanisms…is there a corresponding stressor to the peppery defense mechanism?

Or is it all hooey? Lol

1 Like