(complete) Holy Smoke Seeds Peshawar Afghan Coop Seed Run

Some mag. nitrate may help, the nitrate will help them green up faster, spray some on them if you have any on hand.

RH right now is drrrrrry like 30-35%
In low humidity the pots should be drying quickly, you may need to feed a bit lighter.
The transpiration rate may be too high due to low humidity, causing the plant to uptake liquid faster than usual.
Lowing the feed strength should help with the lockout type symptoms too.
Or try raising your humidity…think VPD #'s

7 Likes

37 Likes

Hello,

Is there still time to get it on this? @upstate

4 Likes

Looking good Upstate!

Sign-up on his overflow list

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

How does the overflow distribution work? Any references we can read up on?

5 Likes

This AND…
please read the entire OP including these:
https://overgrow.com/t/how-does-the-co-op-boxes-work/83614/4
https://overgrow.com/t/how-do-i-sign-up-for-a-co-op-seed-run/83615/13
https://overgrow.com/t/how-do-i-know-what-trust-level-i-am/83674/10

It is important that you understand this process before you start signing up for co-op boxes, and there has been a lot of confusion, and mistakes of late.

12 Likes

Overflow is typically managed by the cultivator, so it varies based on how they want to do it. We can wait for @upstate to let everyone know how it’s going to happen as he gets closer to the actual distribution.

11 Likes

A little off topic but it keeps popping up all over the place and I just can’t figure it out lol but what the hell is LITFA? Lol

4 Likes

@drgreensleeves

9 Likes

Lololol lol :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: oh sh!t that’s funny shit right there bro lol I can’t stop laughing everytime I catch my breath it starts right back lol … Lol oh sht bro that’s too much lol @ReikoX that’s awesome bro thanks I needed that lol I’m still laughing lol that’s a foot stomper

11 Likes

Most important! Did you get a chance to order you a bottle or two :thinking:

4 Likes

Naw I had a bottle my buddy gave me 2 years ago but he had it so long the label came off and I didn’t know what it was , but the shit works GRRReAT! Lol :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I tried it. It burned my plants up and gave me spider mites! :face_with_monocle::rofl:

7 Likes

Not the first case of over use.
LIFTA won’t allow you that much free time

6 Likes

Don’t worry. There is a money back guarantee. Write a letter detailing all of your complaints, address it your mommas house (aka: the customer service department), and wait for a prompt response.

6 Likes

In case you missed it there is an overflow sign up. I’ll be personally mailing out these seeds. Once we get a little closer to coop mail out time I’ll start taking 10 addresses a day. So probably sometime in mid/end of March I’ll start taking addresses.

19 Likes

Joe is nearly as big as she was this summer. She filled out to that 10 gallon container I put her in pretty quickly. I have a couple cuttings of her with roots now and I just sprayed neem oil one last time. I flipped to flower 2 days ago. The last aphid that I saw was over a week ago, and no new mite damage. I sprayed anyway to be safe.
I also placed 2 plants that I think will be males under 12/12. All of the plants have really grown a lot in the last week.

33 Likes

Lol 3 in a row! lol looks good bro nice thin afghani :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The one straggler Peshawar I had to baby a little bit early on has leaves like Joe.

Here’s the two males. I think i found a 3rd one. A real stinker.

34 Likes

Probably smells just like Joe Pesci too.

6 Likes