Holy's Garden (Part 1)

I think I went there many years ago for a festival called Wakarusa!

4 Likes

Yes! Same place

4 Likes

Amazing! Small world.

4 Likes

I can’t find any NL2 x Kush 4 seeds available for the 87 SB catalog. But there is a nl5xnl2 that is referred to as a hindu kush type.

Pz :v:t2:

11 Likes

That is my happy place. I attended most of the Harvest Fests and Wakarusas that were held there. After a long hiatus I made it back in April for the Backwoods festival. So much fun to be had on that mountain!

Glad to have you back around!

11 Likes

If she overwhelms all the smells in that tent she has to be LOUD. That OG is no joke for smells herself.

3 Likes

Thanks @LonelyOC these Ladies have been a Blast to work with

4 Likes

Correct. But in the 89 catalog there is a “Kush x Kush” that is the NL2 x Kush4.

By the time Sensi Seeds starts, nevil has worked it into the ‘Hindu Kush’ he released in 1991.
Screenshot_20231011-071456
The IG post is the one saying they got Hindu Kush beans from nevil in 87…

10 Likes

Chem 91 next to Triangle Kush

Tell me these two aren’t closely related. Stem rub is damn similar too…

Full Tent Shot - Day 25 for most

BROG #3

OG Kush

Skunk Tangerine

Bubba Kush

49 Likes

Yeah, 89 fits the time line better then 87. Also what do you think about the latest breeder syndicate tales that Chem 91 is of Afghan T decent. I’ve only grown two Afghan T hybrids and I don’t really see it.

2 Likes

I’m not sure on the 91 on yet. I’m gonna flip her to flower here no later than this weekend and find out. As-is, I think whatever this cut is, is related to TK. Idk about any AfgT in either of those but I could maybe see it in the Chem 91 just looking at flower structure :thinking:
Super Skunk

Chem 91

But I think just on morphology alone, I could see it being a fat SilverPearl x Haze pheno or that crossed to something else, nl2 maybe? :man_shrugging:

24 Likes

Is yours skunkva cut? Very interesting

3 Likes

Yeah it’s the skunkva cut

5 Likes

Now I’m very intrigued

5 Likes

i always wonder to myself if all these old school breeders were just taking out of their asses back in the day to hide what their strain really is (or maybe they didnt know or used hype strains at the time) and now that there well known and have to be reputable they just go with the folklore so they dont contradict themselfs lol. and in that fkd us all up by making us chase our tails looking in the wrong place for all these dinasour strains we want back. i mean i know alot of ppl do it now days also and the scene was pretty shady back in those days

ps tent looks fabulous!

4 Likes

Interesting take, looking forward for your review on the 91!

3 Likes

Hey @HolyAngel, I just walked about 33% further than usual & wound up at the Art Museum :laughing:

On 5 day not even fully dried & still mostly clear trichomes on this SSDD F2 BX1

I’d say you’re over the target bud. Well done.

Bhu Devi agrees :wink:

17 Likes

I like it. :fire:

This too. :fire:

14 Likes

She’s so fat! Fattest flowers in the tent by far! Tho the Kush comes close!

I’m more excited for this black river og girl. The smells I’m getting are listed in the Professor’s Salmon River OG and she should help with pain relief. Hopefully the beans from the ssdd girl crossed to the brog #2 male will up that relief, loudness, and flavor. Nothing’s touching that #3 girl though. She’s so damn loud, drowns out the skunk tangerine and everything else.

21 Likes

Think she’s pheno 2 or 3. I’m sure there’s some of the sugar black rose coming in too but still

17 Likes