Holy's Garden (Part 1)

@alwaysnoob it’s not “growing” if you have to insert it.

6 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures that’s not what she said.

7 Likes

My SSDD is barely able to be sampled at 3 days hanging, but I have just confirmed that she remains the pain relief queen. At 79 days and not even fully dried yet, a single puff makes my whole body feel like I’m floating. Everywhere numb compared to mainly just my arms numb from the Black River girl. It’s the day 57 effects x5.

19 Likes

I really need to revisit the SSDD someday…. You find it helps with migraines as well?

6 Likes

Ah, actually, I never get migraines so I’m not sure there :thinking: Usually need water and less neck tension for those but can also be other stuff too you have no control over. My wife would get them occasionally but usually the only thing that helps there is a dark room for a few hours :confused:

If you weren’t over that imaginary line… always my bx1 beans available tho. Those show the mom pretty well.

12 Likes

My wife gets them bad, has for years, the last few months I’ve had 3 , which is more than I’ve had the rest of my life. So I’m thinking it’s time to start exploring natural relief, cuz my GOD they suck! Gets my anxiety going too which only exacerbates things ten-fold. Stupid imaginary lines :man_facepalming:t2:

11 Likes

A few of us have found migraine relief in the Goji OG line. May be worth exploring the F2s / open pollination packs floating around if you have the space.

17 Likes

Oh really ? Very nice . Perhaps it’s time to explore both. Thank you @syzygy :pray:t3:

12 Likes

Ha I bet taken late that ssdd has a floating off to dreamland effect.

12 Likes

Oh yeah, definitely not functional work weed taken this long :eyes:

17 Likes

Man that’s amazing news, numb all over is a very good result :100:

The smaller targeted effects from the Black River is interesting though. Cannabis is like a utility knife, so freaking cool.

15 Likes

Haha indeed! I’m curious about the SSDD medical benefits, I didn’t notice much with blue tara or bubbashine HP… but my aches are relatively mild in the grand scheme :stuck_out_tongue: Oh ya sent you a DM not sure if you saw.

10 Likes

Ah… I’ve been collating info for another site and came across this from the Big Book of Buds.
In-case anyone wondered what Jack Herer was supposed to be like:

“kept the properties of this top-rated sativa”
“clones can go directly into flowering”
“long flowering cross”
“peppery buds that produce an immediate cerebral, up high”

21 Likes

If anyone is waiting on anything from me and I haven’t gotten back to you recently about it, please pm me as I have likely forgotten! Feel like I’m missing at least one person :thinking:

12 Likes

You didn’t forget about me. But perhaps you forgot to forget about me?

7 Likes

Hit ya up in case ^^

In other news, just chopped the Skunk Tangerine at 84 days. Didn’t take any pics tho :man_facepalming:

19 Likes

Knowing you I bet not once did you think maybe , just maybe , I might be santy claus :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is that TK leaner at day 55 FF . Thanks again for all you share @HolyAngel

26 Likes

I know you’re not Santa because Santa wouldn’t have time to post on OG this time of year. He’d be fucking slammed.

Plant looks good! Haha. She really does, though. Which one of Holy’s crosses is that?

9 Likes

He would be if most of his actual work wasn’t being done the rest of the year lol ( cracking the whip over my slave elves )

It isn’t anything Holy made . Holy shared a picture of Triangle Kush at day 30 , that helped me id it as TK leaning early on . It is a Black Triangle F2 .

12 Likes

Ahhh, okay. Got it. I didn’t realize you were running some Black Triangle f2’s, probably because you don’t post on OG anymore… haha.

9 Likes