Holysmoke seeds peshawar wanted for coop seed run

I was recently gifted some Peshawar Afghan seeds that unfortunately did not cooperate with me( no germination). These seeds originally came from holy smoke seeds or possibly Malberry seeds? I am only looking for this particular Peshawar and if someone wants to send me some seed I’ll do a co-op run😁
The description says its an Afghan Sativa with an electric high and they are long gone now. Let’s resurrect this one!

36 Likes

I don’t have any, but someone here should. If not, you can find them here. Malberry Seeds

6 Likes

Now that’s a "rare bird!’

I’d be really interested in seeing a run of that.

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Malberry is out of stock everywhere i looked.

4 Likes

I live in pakistan and i have contacts with various local farmers who have connections with afghan farmers. Im on the run :racehorse:

22 Likes

It really is rare. Before the latter half of the 20th century, the Afghan people made their hash with Afghan Sativas and the product was superior to what they make today. At the behest of their King , Afghan Farmers began to incorporate the local Highland broadleaf Afghani( hindu kush) to Aid in yield and resin production and the Sativas disappeared due to hybridization, like everywhere else. I’m on a mission to bring this one back. Hope someone has some seeds!

26 Likes

Flowering time is close to 12 weeks. Genetics from Balochistan will still flower this long, but it’s not exactly what I’m looking for. If you can find the old Afghan sativa that would be awesome!

10 Likes

I’ll try to find some

14 Likes

Wish me luck​:grin::grin:

12 Likes

Good luck! Would be really neat if you could find some.

8 Likes

Isn’t it claimed by some that Skunk came from an Afghan Sativa?

6 Likes

@Upstate I’ve got a pack I can put into the preservation. Just hit me back with some fresh F2.

Someone I know that grew them said they ran close to 20 weeks, and were a typical “wispy” sativa. Maybe there is some variation in the phenos. One way to find out!

Let me know when you are ready, and will get them to you.

23 Likes

@Comacus sweet! I’m ready to pop these babies next moon cycle. Just over two weeks from now. These are from holy smoke seeds?

11 Likes

Most likely thats where it came from imo…

3 Likes

That’s why I posted the link :wink:
$20 for a 12 pack of beans, and they’re in stock.

13 Likes

I had a look when you first posted the link and I was shocked to see the price. Wow.

Looking at the photos I’d say these look like a bunch of temptress’ lol

5 Likes

Sounds similar to the mazar strain, I’ve also seen some real seed company offerings that describe sativa phenos from afghan/ Hindu Kush varieties , there Tirah strain may be of interest to you or there tashgurken.

10 Likes

Yes, they are from Holy Smoke.

3 Likes

@Upstate Ya know, that dude I did the trade with on IG also has that Peshawar as well from Malberry could see if he’s willing to part with them for another trade?

3 Likes

Wasn’t this that fake Canadian seedbank? Anyone order from them?

1 Like