Homegrown's Jack Herer 4x4 scrog grow

Hey all, this is my first post. My first grow was back in the 90s, and last year I planted some White Widow autos in 5-gallon buckets kept outside. I took an ounce of that WW harvest with me this year on my Appalachian Trail thru-hike and got the trail name Homegrown. So when I got back, I figured I should live up to that name and grow more! I invested in a nice 4x4 system and set it up in my shed this past August. I got feminized Jack Herer photos and began germinating 4 seeds August 6th. I decided to scrog because I like being actively involved, bigger yeilds, and…just because I’ve never done it lol. I topped once and have been actively training under the net. I switched to 12/12 lights October 6th. Im using FF soil and Vivosun nutes. I did have a thrip issue and have sprayed with Jack’s neem mixture about 4 times now and think they are finally gone. Here are pics of their progress. I think they look pretty good so far.

23 Likes

Plants look great, Homegrown! Jack herer is my favorite :purple_heart:

I’ll pull up a chair for this
:chair::maté::potted_plant:

3 Likes

Thanks man! It’s my all time favorite as well, and hard to find near me.

4 Likes

I got me some Jack herer fem beans that I need to pop. Are these clones or from seed? I’ll be poping in to check this grow out. Looking good

1 Like

These are from seed. Thanks! I’ll get some more pics up later

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @hddeuce03, your canopy is filling in nicely. Many blessings and much love

1 Like

Here is a pic from tonight. It’s getting hard to keep training them now under the net. I may just let them grow and add a second net for support if needed.

7 Likes

Looks good! I’ll be watching.

1 Like

Looking great :love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thanks, i should have some new pics up soon

1 Like