Homemade Strains Thread

Very nice! Where’d you get that Kashmir daddy? Also they just released that Lush cross, calling it Passionfruit Hashplant now.

6 Likes

Puff puff pass , some tasty looking flower here, look at those trichs . I can just imagine the terpenes

1 Like

It’s awesome that he released it. The Kashmir is from generic seeds. I haven’t seen any intersex issues but was kinda worried with their whole fiasco of selling intersex seeds.

3 Likes

Outa 9 seeds 3 are males and the rest are females… 2 Purple Kush cross, 3 unkown and 1 MTF cross…
2 of the tallest unknown I’m gonna flower outright. So that leaves me with 2 Purple Kush cross, 1 Unknown and 1 MTF cross to reveg…I’m more excited on my MTF cross, which I’m calling Matanuska Thunder Head.:exploding_head:

Real deal MTF x Blockhead…

19 Likes

Here’s my sour gorilla auto strain as of today
Gave these 2 plants to a friend of
Mine so he would have something to smoke

It’s a good looking plants

20 Likes

Brought out my 1 gal. cheopo aero cloner…gonna make some clones for the growers & farmers in my area…

Building a Cheapo-Aero cloning tub

10 Likes

Few seeds, but enough to test the ssh8 female as a pollen donor.
super silverhaze8 *amnesia1, *super silver hashplant5 and *destroyer2 aka super silver destroyer haze (apologies for the furry bottom)

12 Likes

1 week later, folks…it never fails me…

btw, I think back in the old OG days someone had a thread that said let’s see your smallest cuttings that’s rooted, so I ended up rooting a cutting that was smaller than an exacto knife blade, it was about 1/2 inch…ever since then I’m hooked on just rooting small ass cuttings…

14 Likes

I use a cloner similar to yours . I always cut my clones 3.5 ". I use a playing card as my guide for length when I finish cut the stem. :smiley:

8 Likes

I count nodes, I always want 3 domes above and one or two for the root sites.

8 Likes

Had to plant the rooted MTH cuttings in soil this morning.

Matanuska Thunder Heads

12 Likes

asleep in the back seat…must have been to miss seeing these. Yummie!

:eyes:

:laughing:

Frosty!

Like this thread. :+1:

3 Likes

Breath of the beast® #5 and clones of her. Cross is tiramisuV2 x e pupil

22 Likes

Last pic is older before i trimmed her and colas started forming

I decided to twist one of my knock out strains…

DK-13

Black Domina x Hawaiian Purple Kush x Pacific’s G13

24 Likes

What’s the terpene profile like and taste

2 Likes

This bud was an old harvest and it’s probably about 5+ years old as you can see by the color(oxidation). I have 1 jar that has buds from old grows and just by smoking this I knew this was DK-13…it definitely still has that Hawaiian Purple Kush taste. It knocked me out that’s for sure…

6 Likes

Testing two of my crosses currently, a (Red Dragon x Crimea Blue x Congo) cross and a (Vietnamese x Maui Waui x Congo) cross. I’ll share some pics when the get into flower

5 Likes

Trouble in paradise bromigos…I gave this Purple Kush cross to a friend 10 days ago because she wants to put it in her garden this summer…well, she dropped it off just now and she doesn’t know what she did wrong…just by looking at it I can tell it’s been over watered and has been over fed…I see nute burns on the leaves…so I’m gonna try to save this plant so i can give it back to her.

12 Likes

Some people get into a rush and walk the water to 'em EVERY day!!! Work your magic, it’ll perk back up. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes