Homemade Strains Thread

Thanks brother, somehow I have to manage to control it! Hard to be stealthy when they are like this lol.

3 Likes

Hey @slain . That plant is a f…ing MONSTER !:flushed:

3 Likes

They might be from @LoveDaAutos.
I think that’s his handwriting.
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Never delt with him, won it on my non monetary wager thread last year I think…doesn’t really matter…first auto/fem to be grown in my Phototron.

Wait. What? @PhilCuisine , you have a “Phototron” ? :flushed: How old is that puppy ? When I was a young man, I used to dream about having one of those. Does it work?

Had 7-9 of them…

5 Likes

I brushed some Useful Chocolate Diesel pollen (from AzSeaindooin420’s preservation project) onto a beat-up but still kicking Purple Corinto Budder x Dragon Energy female (Doc D) earlier this evening. I was planning to pollinate a Project 25 female from Copa with something different, but moving the PCB x DE seemed like a pain so I’m going to go ahead an pollinate the P25 with Chocolate Diesel pollen when that girl is ready to be pollinated. Will do the other P25 project with a cut I held onto.

20 Likes

Update on the Chernobyl x Slurricane project; it’s just now getting chopped. I took a sample bud off it a few days ago, like the smallest lowest bud I could find. … just that tiny bud had 9-10 good looking seeds in it! :metal:

21 Likes

Those are indeed notably good looking beans

2 Likes

Took this picture about a week ago, all are females and will be taking cuttings to root them…been kinda neglected cause I’ve been working a lot these days but I assure you they are still alive and new shoots are forming after I bent them down because I have height restrictions in this small Phototron…I will be putting the cuttings in my aero cloner in 2 weeks when they get longer…

Just took this pictures about 2 mins. ago to show you the new growth…been doing it this way for a long time and of course I don’t over think what I’m doing.

14 Likes

Shit definitely getting a bit serious now…

Old Thai x GG

With Hellfire OG added:

35 Likes

hello everyone👋
1st post on O.G
Cross from Dplop with the reversed Amnesia Core cut

Dplop was a fruity weed from a grower named Saddhu :pray:.

2 phenos: The 1st with very good production, fast and very sativa buds smell of sweet Amnesia:

The 2nd fast also 70 days flo less production, more colorful but more crystallized and harder buds . Stronger pungent smell🔥:

Currently drying…can’t wait to taste😊 Good vibes O.B.

24 Likes

You grown it outdoors ? I’ve got garlic breath X peanut butter breathe X zamadelica. I love how the zamadelica dominates the cross

3 Likes

Damn it man! That plant is huge! Nice pictures with the lighting. Very artistic. :rainbow:

1 Like

Looking great. Big big girl. Looks like you would get a nice breeze through there so hopefully no mould problems with her

1 Like

That Old Thai has a couple of magic tricks where it makes everything you cross it with super rot resistant and gigantic sized. We call it the replicator lol.

5 Likes

That’s a great breed! You should probably let it product seeds and preseve it’s genetics!

1 Like

What strains you crossing it over this year ?

1 Like

Well I have a long list if I’m honest lol. I thought I might reverse a cutting of it I took and use that over one of those Zamal I got from you, and also have some of @Foreigner Haffa Haze waiting to be spoofed on. I just know that’s going to be another giant.

3 Likes

Sounds great matey. Gotta love a sativa dominant strain. Keen to try cafe racer as well. My pure indica moulded up big time. Was only probably halfway through flowering.

1 Like