Homemade Strains Thread

this is the cut im keeping of the f2 i made of the tiramisuV2 strain.

35 Likes

An old grow and it was one of my Matanuska Thunder Fuck crosses

49 Likes

Looks tasty Mr @PhilCuisine.

3 Likes

Thank you…I’ve made other crosses with MTF

5 Likes

Homemade F2s for pheno hunt. Nirvana’s northern light (open pollination) and bodhi’s super silver hashplant (5 males, 1 g13 leaning female)

35 Likes

I bet that is some good stuff, love that hashplant!

8 Likes

@gmike nice looking beans :slight_smile:

have a great new year and be safe

Dequilo

4 Likes

@Zion nice and perky

2 Likes

That’s nice looking bud. How does it smoke?

3 Likes

thanks @dequilo have great new year you too

@theomegajedi i bet too, crossed fingers … the mum is great smoke.

1 Like

Made this cross 2013-14, got robbed n just got to remake it. One of my all time faves, Snow Queen x Herijuana

50 Likes

Great bro very potent, she carry’s a almost rotten lemon/ chewing tobacco funk :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Damn @Indican1 is here haha, you could light up this thread!! Let every one know where they can pick up your great creations!

9 Likes

This was Airbournes G13 cross I dont remember what I crossed it with but it was very potent…I also made a cross with Pacific’s G13 back in the day which I will grow out some day.

57 Likes

Those colours :heart_eyes: beautiful :v:

7 Likes

Nice! What is the sb? I just got the gmo punch and bodega bubblegum from green point seeds, they were hooking it up!

3 Likes

Here’s a pretty tasty cross I made Black Lebanon x Black Afghan. This is the Afghan pheno.

121 Likes

Nice cross, looks extremely dankalicious :yum::v:

5 Likes

It’s awesome and very weird. It’s like berry, pine and eucalyptus on the nose. The phenos smoke totally differently too. The leb pheno is more of an upper and the afghan pheno is a bigtime downer. They both taste pretty much the same though.

I’m working on a remake though, because the USC Afghans gave it too much intersex.

19 Likes

Nice one bromigo

5 Likes