Homemade Strains Thread

I would also be more than happy to take some at some point, sounds like some interesting genetics to explore.

4 Likes

Well I’d definitely take a few off your hands free up some cupboard space . If your still offering ? Thanks

6 Likes

Unfortunately it was just the one pheno out of three that finished that fast. The second pheno is also, relatively, fast. It was I’d say about 80% cloudy at chop. Less dense, little foxtail. Haven’t smoked that pheno yet but it looked worth keeping and tasting.

Pheno 3 was not even close to done. Still mid flower at best.

So I’d say I was only truly blown away by 1/3 plants.

I’d be happy to send you a pack to play with but couldn’t guarantee you find what you’re looking for. I plan to run more at some point and see a larger sample size.

Also plan to play with this plant of o can get some reveg action

8 Likes

I don’t mind a pheno Hunt. A grown so many sativas lately anything that flowers less than 10 weeks will seem incredibly fast lol.

3 Likes

I can do one more, shoot me a pm with a safe addy

Going to save the rest…unless this reveg works then I probably won’t care about them at all. Surely there’s nothing better than this plant in there? Feels like searching for quarters after finding a diamond.

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior @Upstate @sprinklememaynee

Those went out yesterday. I did a germ test because they’ve been sitting in a drawer for almost a year. They took 3-4 days to pop. Don’t give up on em to fast! All these Godberry crosses are slow to start.

7 Likes

Sweet! Thank you very much😁

4 Likes

Update: Putang (mms) x Orange Headrush (terpfi3nd) f2 Day 52 and starting to bulk up, light earthy citrus tones.

28 Likes

Day 60 and the fade is one. Both moms I’ve used in this work have had a beautiful dark leaf fade in the end. Trichomes are starting to get cloudy, she’s got a little time to go!

16 Likes

Here is one of my Dragon’s Breath. It is Green Dragon x Uncle Festers Skunk both from Master Thai.

31 Likes

looks tasty :alien:

2 Likes

Just some new strains through the mail, I don’t know if these are homemade strains but I’ll take it…

My buddy text message me this a couple weeks ago…All I asked for was Trinity, a clone only strain and Blue Thai…anyway he ended up sending me all the strains…we’ve been trading clone for over 17+ years…

I can get these clones, if you like anything you see.

Trinity
Humboldt Snow
Purple Oaxcan
Afghan phenos 1 and 5
Blue Thai
NL#1

17 Likes

Wow! How long were they in the mail to look so prestine?

1 Like

It was supposed to be a 2 day USPS shipping and arrive on 11.26.21…but instead it arrived today…so that means it took 6 days…

6 Likes

Hi @PhilCuisine, are you gonna stick them in the cloners? to root!? NIce!!!

2 Likes

I wonder how long they could stay like that in a fridge? Rather than clone right away, I doubt they could last through flower. Wishful thinking.

3 Likes

mmmmmm purple oaxacan sounds delightful

4 Likes

I’ve kept cuttings in fridge for 30 days and it still rooted

9 Likes

I’ve kept cuttings in a fridge for nearly 8 weeks and still got roots. In fact I have cuttings in the fridge now that are probably a month old that I’m going to try to plug soon. I love it. So Phil by the pics it looks like you guys just send the cuts straight up and root them yourselves? How are they mailed?

3 Likes

Some of my Sour OG x Uncle Fester’s Skunk grown out by a friend.

23 Likes