Homemade Strains Thread

hello everyonešŸ‘‹
1st post on O.G
Cross from Dplop with the reversed Amnesia Core cut

Dplop was a fruity weed from a grower named Saddhu :pray:.

2 phenos: The 1st with very good production, fast and very sativa buds smell of sweet Amnesia:

The 2nd fast also 70 days flo less production, more colorful but more crystallized and harder buds . Stronger pungent smellšŸ”„:

Currently dryingā€¦canā€™t wait to tastešŸ˜Š Good vibes O.B.

24 Likes

You grown it outdoors ? Iā€™ve got garlic breath X peanut butter breathe X zamadelica. I love how the zamadelica dominates the cross

3 Likes

Damn it man! That plant is huge! Nice pictures with the lighting. Very artistic. :rainbow:

1 Like

Looking great. Big big girl. Looks like you would get a nice breeze through there so hopefully no mould problems with her

1 Like

That Old Thai has a couple of magic tricks where it makes everything you cross it with super rot resistant and gigantic sized. We call it the replicator lol.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a great breed! You should probably let it product seeds and preseve itā€™s genetics!

1 Like

What strains you crossing it over this year ?

1 Like

Well I have a long list if Iā€™m honest lol. I thought I might reverse a cutting of it I took and use that over one of those Zamal I got from you, and also have some of @Foreigner Haffa Haze waiting to be spoofed on. I just know thatā€™s going to be another giant.

3 Likes

Sounds great matey. Gotta love a sativa dominant strain. Keen to try cafe racer as well. My pure indica moulded up big time. Was only probably halfway through flowering.

1 Like

Bummer about the mould mate, I was spending today trimming some early flowers that were just starting to go mouldy. Those VB should be starting to stack a bit for you now? My VB have gone bezerk in the last 2 weeks. They should be pretty good with the mould Iā€™d reckon.

1 Like

Havenā€™t checked on the VB for a few weeks now. Forestry is around that area planting seedlings. Looks like there planting at least 20 ,000 plants really donā€™t want to havt to dig up my plants and move them during flowering .

2 Likes

I stumbled upon a nice vacuum sealed bag of some black and blue Lebanese thatā€™s pretty well cured by now. This cross (Black Lebanon x Lebanese) is the one that really stoked my love affair with Lebanese genetics. Iā€™ve grown it many times now and Iā€™m still excited to find more. Happy days! :joy:

So I had a little fun showcasing it as an herb of great distinction. :tophat:

28 Likes

oh fuck that looks primo. i wanna taste that. How many weeks for flower?

2 Likes

that does look primo. Landrace is KING

2 Likes

Itā€™s got a complex taste but definitely some tart/sour notes, berry, pine. Really nice heady high and no couchlock. Past few years Iā€™ve smoked this, this crossed to Syrian and some Willy g Lebanese stuff almost exclusively.

Itā€™s all super fast flowering. Iā€™ve had some as low as 43 days indoor. Theyā€™ll usually start flowering in July and finish around mid September at 40N. Lots of resin and great quality high from a good mix of cannabinoids. To me, itā€™s got it all so Iā€™ve just been sticking with it.

8 Likes

Right on, ive got some syrian v myself going right now, although one solo cup fell of my desk soooooo it go an early repot into a new solo cup lol ;-;

3 Likes

43 days and a clean head stone, thatā€™s gold right there. You find those two traits together hardly ever. I canā€™t wait to have the room for those Syrian/Lebs, they sound like the perfect thing for taming some of the big tropical sativa without making the stone too muddy.

3 Likes

Did you try the sleelavathi ? I planted them as the other plants were getting ready to harvest. Had them in a greenhouse over winter they got about 3 foot tall with no signs of flowering. Think they need to be crossed with a indica to force them to flower. They looked fantastic though .

4 Likes

Nah mate I have not got to them yet, they definitely are on my list of things to repro for this winter, I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever grown anything from that part of the world, I might cross them with some png or Hawaiian haze while Iā€™m at it. Making these outdoor giants is addictive lol.

2 Likes

AK-47 G13 X Rosetta Stone

24 Likes