Honey Comb Concentrate

This must be one of the newest forms of producing concentrates, never heard or seen this before, thought Id share.

3 Likes

caused by vacuum purging concentrates such as BHO, bubble form and they leave it as is, instead of depressurizing and pulling vacuum again multiple times.

2 Likes

Does this benefit the overall product in the end?

just more volume for the same weight vs say shatter, and melts a bit easier, but really just aesthetics

1 Like

I haven’t had the chance to try shatter but I will say that honeycomb to me taste and smokes better.

1 Like

Just for discussion sake, how can something taste better than something you haven’t tried ?

Presume you meant it just tastes and smokes nice.

3 Likes

I didn’t want to go here, but here we are.

1 Like

The honeycomb is just a texture, sometimes also called crumble. It is a bit easier to get on the dabber IME.

@99PerCent Question had to be asked, well it didn’t really but obviously others were thinking the same thing. @InspirationFactory just to pretext don’t take my comment negatively as really it was meant in good humor and faith as its just a funny logical fallacy when you think about it.

i’m going to assume he meant tastes and smokes better than flowers? lmao

1 Like

Digging up the boneyard here, but I’m not really sure vac is the key here. Following along on other forums, whipping and heating of a stable finished slab is SOP.