Hoodbilly Highjinks

5 fem Monster Pebbles
5 reg Soloberry #3
5 reg Apollo Ape
(SB3 and AA from @anonymous4289 )
Germinating in solo cups with dehumidifier water right now, just going with potting soil and salts in a 4x4 tent under a 600w hid. Was gonna make another attempt at a big grow but with summer electric rates being what they are I’m gonna put that off until fall :sweat_smile:

21 Likes

anonymous4289 has also kindly sent me some SB3 and AA beer3|nullxnull so waiting to see some action and how you manage them, grabbing a seat … popcorn

1 Like

Decided to throw 5 of @rooted 's Breath of the Beast in the mix too. Gonna keep veg real short, 1-3weeks(wide range I know, but this is my first time with soil) and just do a mini sog.

2 Likes

20 plants assuming 75% female(because 5 are fem seeds) in a 4x4 area how long do y’all think I should veg? I know it’s not long lol but I know someone here’s done the mini sog thing so lemme know what to expect :crazy_face:

2 Likes

3-4 veg weeks if no training lollipop all bottoms tops stay only, don’t cut tops or pinch. Defoliate fan leaves periodically. That way you maintain air flow and get penetration on canopy similar to filling scrog screen but single plants.

4 Likes

lights set to 250w keeping the top of the cups misted watered just enough for a lil runoff to drip after popping the beans.

8 Likes

I know miracle grow isn’t ideal but it’s what they’ve got at lowes so hopefully this black label organic stuff works out.

Apollo Ape and Breath of the Beast are poking out

8 Likes

So far, so good Arriba|nullxnull , please don’t be too enthusiastic while watering at this stage … beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

I won’t, they just getting misted for now

Great, I was worried about this statement … :sweat:

Soloberrys are slow to germ but most everything else is peaking out. Forgot how much easier environmental control of a tent was. 70%rh 82°f humidifier in tent dehumidifier just outside. Used my a ppfd app to get light height corner plants 200-220 center 330-370 light set to 400w.

2 Likes

I know the android light meter apps aren’t the most accurate, but it’s good for a ballpark idea of where I’m at.

Watching this one @EugeneDebs420, good luck and good growing! :grinning::+1:

When I plant up to the 2 gallon containers should I mix the amendments in? dr earth homegrown tomato, vegetable, & herb fertilizer also their organic kelp meal. Or should I just top dress weeklyish?

1 Like

I’m tuned in. Set to watch the show.
:v: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Way to go! I’m pulling up a chair over here to the side and watching the fun! :grin: :sunglasses: :+1: Grow On cuz!

2 Likes

I would just top dress if needed, it is better to stay in a low feed profile and add than having your soil too hot … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Im gonna sit quietly in the back here and keep my eyes peeled and spliffs lit. :+1: looks like a fun one!

4 Likes