Hoodbilly Highjinks

Just ordered the new tent, ac infinity 4x4 bout to take over for flower. Got the roots organic soil coming too along with 20 3 gal fabric pots. Thought about moving up to an 8x4 but I’m gonna hold off for now.

2 Likes

Better fans too. Got 2 nice oscillating tower fans coming.

New tent will be here Tuesday. It’ll be nice to have my bathroom back.

9 Likes

New tent is here!!! Now I just gotta wait for lights on to get it setup and get everything transferred. Gonna grab one of those fancy ac infinity fans with the monitor/controller on payday too. Shits gonna be fully dialed in this time around.

3 Likes

I’ll be potting up the 4 apes to 1 gallon bags today too.

1 Like

New tent up and running. Old tent taking over for veg.

Nice to have my bathroom back :laughing:

7 Likes

The ac infinity tent is a huge improvement over the no name ebay tent. Think I need to get two more :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Looks great man. :ok_hand:

I forgot to close the bottom fan hole on my veg tent. I’m not sure which cat to be mad at but fuck if they didn’t do some damage :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

I’m almost positive it was ghost. He’s been very vocal about being locked out of the grow room.

4 Likes

Got my good dirt this time. Gonna see what this roots organics can do.

3 Likes

Transplanted the Eutierrias and the B.O.B reveg to 3 gallon bags

Bob is revegging really nicely

5 Likes

Also this regular $15 floor fan works better than any of the “budget” inline fans I’ve used.

a lot quieter too.

3 Likes

I really dig the roots soil so far. Way more absorbent than the miracle gro. At first I thought man that’s a ton of perlite, once I got my hands in it I was pleased to find it’s actually pumice.

1 Like

Need to get some sort of mulch cover I think.

1 Like

Maybe another week or two

8 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

what strains do you have going in the veg tent?

Euttieria and Apollo ape. Got the breath of the beast revel in there too

1 Like