Hoodini Presents: My First Grow Log

Here’s the outdoor grow I started for my growing mentor who resently passed aways family

His sister (63 yo) has her grow rights too but never learned much from her brother and just let him grow it so it’s HOODINI to the rescue haha

20 Likes

Green crack 1- recently transplanted (about a week ago)

(Having trouble uploading but more on they way)

4 Likes

Green crack 1

5 Likes

Green crack 2 recently transplanted (again about a week ago)

4 Likes

Green crack 2 lol right picture this time

4 Likes

Now up to date pics

Green crack 1

8 Likes

Green crack 2

Green crack 2

7 Likes

So in about a week with a double dose of LITFA and a whole lot of LOVE green crack 1 has survived transplant into the 6000ft elevation 90 degree heat and 50+ mph winds and doubled in size!
Green crack 2 has also survived and has beefed up quite a bit but is still fighting that wind for height

8 Likes

Oh I’ve been using the 50-50-50 fertilizer tea my mentor made the week before he died also helped ( it’s not really a 50-50-50 I just call it that at least it probably isn’t but its got everything a plant needs except light

8 Likes

Keeping the Fort. :muscle: :thumbsup:

Sorry about the loss of your mentor.

Gardening is lonely business, but OG is here when you need us.

Keep seedin’

99%

9 Likes

Hey @Hoodini nice looking start. 50 mph winds sounds crazy!! Is there anything you can use as a wind-break to help them out?

2 Likes

Thanks man. . . Lol ya i think there all in the neighbors yard now. We were having 70+ mph high wind advisories a few weeks ago

4 Likes

The plants we grew last year only got about 48 inches tall and yielded about 3.5 pounds per plant and even in 50 mph wind in full bud them bad boys where barely moving so these ones will get there too

6 Likes

I :heart_eyes: seeing growers succeed in extreme climate conditions. You have to learn to listen to mother nature :leaves: very fast or lose everything.

4 Likes

Oh ya it keeps you on your toes. . . Thanks for the support

2 Likes

Awesome man can’t wait to see them green crack doing there thing. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ll update at least weekly so there will be plenty to see

2 Likes

Don’t have anymore of my giant buds left from last year but here’s one to show the density of my buds

8 Likes

Weekly update they are all about a month old
First up

Green crack 1

7 Likes

look how thin these little sativa leaves are
green crack 2

10 Likes