Hoodini where you at bro?

@Hoodini … Where have you gone?

Anyone heard from him? Just noticed he went ghost. Hope all is well brother.

11 Likes

Last I heard (October 7), he had to suddenly move, something about a jackass landlord. He seemed OK at the time and ready to start up again, and lost his entire grow, but haven’t heard since then, and I am guessing he is laying low for a spell.

I got the feeling he’d be back.

10 Likes

He’s ok had to move to new location, working long hours, extra things going on as well , If Hoodini wants to tell he will that will be up to him ! He’ll be back in time.

12 Likes

@Dr_Jekyll

He’s all good as of a couple of weeks ago via email; working 16hr days apparently. :astonished:

Also, he asked that I find a distrib. for his RazzleberryKush X Vortex cross. That’s literally all I know about that…no #s or details.

My first sugg’d place was for December or January supporter giveaways.

Anyone? :ear:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Glad to read he’s OK, sad about him losing his grow though. At least he didn’t lose all of his breeding efforts.
Great suggestion @cannabissequoia.

5 Likes

Damn that cross sounds amazing. 16 hr grinds are no joke! Hopefully things settle down for him

4 Likes

Glad to hear he is good. I miss the fooker. Tell him he still has people sending positive vibes his direction. :+1:

5 Likes

I am still wondering if @wolfedawwg is okay. He was really excited about being here. He got sick and hasn’t been back in over a month.

Is there an OG chatroom somewhere?

5 Likes

Nah, this is just a forum about cannabis. Lots of folks break off and form better lines of communication. :wink:

5 Likes

discord server

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Here is a invite

5 Likes

I was kinda thinking the same thing. There are a few folks out there that I enjoy reading their post, everyday, and noticed I hadn’t seen anything in a while. Glad to hear things are okay. Looking forward to see a new Hoodini post.

3 Likes