Hoodini's turn to find seeds (BC Kush anyone)

Some amazingly gracious person sent me seeds and my stoned ass can’t for the life of me remember who. . .sorry to that person but I would like to know who sent them so I can thank them properly. . .the package came from Canada eh. . .🖒🖒

2 Likes

The only info I will give is there initials are L.B from canada sent the 23rd of july

1 Like

@Ftlob I believe this could be from you??

2 Likes

Awesome glad it made it, that was definitely faster than I thought! Please enjoy! Feel free to let me know how things go, I had all mine pop on a germ test, peace and love!

5 Likes

@Ftlob i thank you so so much and I will vouch for you anyday! I will pop them in one month and they should stand up to my winters if they came from Canada hehe. They will be in my ghetto greenhouse too though, can wait to check them out. .

4 Likes

Oh and I loved your “disclaimer” at the top of the note. . . Would you care to help me decipher the crosses? I’ve never been good remembering the shortened names

2 Likes

Hey Hoodini,

If you don’t have much luck finding some BC Kush around here, I know a great (very respected) BC breeder who has some Kush crosses (Kush x Blueberry, Kush x Skunk, Kush x Northern Lights), and the bean prices are very, very reasonable for the quality of genetics that you get.

5 Likes

Awesome bro, thank I’ll remember that when I go strain shopping :grin: oh and I’m so sorry I haven’t sent out your seeds yet it’s been a little hectic for me the last week. . . I will be sending them out and some different seeds extra, by tomorrow 🖒:v: sorry bro thanks for understanding

2 Likes

No worries, man! No worries at all.

2 Likes

I’m a man of my word and I pride myself on that, so to me, I need to pull my head out of my ass and handle some business hehe :v::grin: I’ll mail it today if I go into town. . .oh and I might have to do standard shipping (I’m a broke dick) but I’ll resend via priority mail if they somehow don’t make it (don’t worry about smashed seeds I’ve got that covered)

2 Likes

Standard shipping is fine. I am in no rush.

2 Likes

who ya thinking of? i thought peakseeds used to be $30 CAD shipping included but i just checked and it’s $40 now… which still isn’t terrible tbh

3 Likes

Yes, I was thinking of Peak. And I agree that 40 bucks including shipping is pretty damn good (relatively speaking). Most places are double that or more.

4 Likes

yeah i got blueberry and c99, only flowered a 10" plant of each in a solo cup, still need to give them a fair shake

5 Likes

Damn in going to check this company out blueberry and c99 are on my “wish list” they ship to the us right?

2 Likes

This seems sketchy guys . . . A blank money order? Of course, i would prefer you sent me a blank money order too . . . I’ll wait for now but if you two guys says they are legit I’ll try them, at least once. . .

1 Like

i’m sure when it says blank money order it means the name blank, so anyone can pick it up without providing ID… i’ve placed a couple orders with them and never had a problem, paid e-transfer. might be easier to just mail cash than doing money order.

3 Likes

I understand that . . . I’ll try them out for next season

1 Like

Yes. Mike J at PeakSeadsBC is totally legit. Plenty of people running (and loving) his gear - check out https://www.rollitup.org/t/peakseedsbc.849525/

2 Likes

Awesome thanks bro. . .

1 Like