Hoper valley, first seed run in canada

Hi,

This is one of the first Hoper Valley Genetics provided by Landrace Warden (me), seed run in Canada by my Fam, unfortunately Hes not here and nor on IG so cannot be mentioned.

But Guys look at those seedlings, big fat and healthy babies.

I get all excited when I see my genetics grown across borders.

Will try to update on these, regarding the growth till flowering.

28 Likes

I’m in canada…just saying :smile:

6 Likes

What’s the genetics background? @LandraceWarden

5 Likes

Those are clones, not my provided ones in the cloner.

2 Likes

Here is the short update of Hoper Valley on day 23 of above soil .@upstate

10 Likes

Looking good. Looks a bit like a well known American heirloom called Deep Chunk @TomHill. Have you ever thought about where deep chunk would be from? Personally I think it looks a lot like Neelum valley kashmir genetics I have seen and Baltistan( where Hoper Valley is) is just to the North.The only difference I can think of is height. These Hoper can get big, correct @LandraceWarden? The seeds are very large.

7 Likes

Yes, the Gilgit can get huge and super productive.

4 Likes

@LandraceWarden I don’t want to interrupt the Hoper Thread, but it Looks like 15 out out of 15 Tirah Valley beans I got from you have popped in less than 48 hours… Uploading: 20221205_072202.jpg…
Just wanted to let you know :grin:
I’ll be starting a thread and will send you an invite once I do.
Here’s a couple pictures from Hoper Valley. This city of Gilgit is the starting point for people that want to climb K2. As you can see from the photo, The scenery is absolutely stunning.

Lots of Tibetan influence in this area is visible in the architecture. The city is along the famed silk road and lies near Karakorum pass, one of the few routes from China to the Indian Subcontinent by foot or pack animal. Literally for thousands of years cannabis has been moved through this Valley. I am told by the Landrace warden that this is perhaps one of the oldest genepools on earth. Don’t be shy about asking questions. The LandraceWarden is a wealth of knowledge. I’ve had a couple lenghthy conversations with him now and I’m learning about areas i had previously known little or nothing about.
@Barefrog I’m sure you will be interested in this region.

10 Likes

Hola Gang

Here’s my Tyrah valley
These are for a Canadhian increase

Enjoy

Bare

8 Likes

A space full of Hoper valley selections, one of the most alluring show of BLD Landraces.
The behavior of the Hoper valley variants is very different from Afghanica in terms of vigor and growth patterns- Remarks of the Grower.

11 Likes

Excellent! Turns out you are indeed very interested in this region… It’s not too far from Lashkar Gah. I didn’t know you were growing Tirah. Sweet! I just started mine. Any suggestions?! 20221213_072019|375x500

5 Likes

Hola @Upstate

First time I grow them
big fat leaf they can grow high

Will see

I should start my Lashgar Gah soon
if I want time to finish the run before
spring.

Bare

6 Likes

Which version do you have? The old sativa or the narcotic amalgamated version?

1 Like

Gola @Upstate

Hard to say the bottom leaf
were pretty big indica looking

they older they get leaf are getting
more elongated .
I know I still have the packaging
somewhere I just can’t find it

Bare

3 Likes

Double serrated leaf expression of Hoper Valley Selection

11 Likes

Look at that leaf! Beautiful!
@Barefrog looking forward to watching the transition to flower. Are these for indoors or next summer outdoor? I’m starting a Tirah thread today by the way… Please join me once its going.

4 Likes

Hola @Upstate

I prefer indoor for seeds making
control is easier, outdoor for stash.

Some have double serration but rare
Bare

7 Likes

Somemore of the same plant
and other

Next one is Aunt of Farook
to compare

Bare

9 Likes

A male keeper from Hoper Valley selections

7 Likes

Wow :flushed: that’s a male! Killer! Did you top it? Or is that the natural structure? Thank you

3 Likes