Hoppiefrogs pheno selections

Just some pics for anyone that’s interested in what we are growing, mostly extinct strains but some can still be found

wow that one pic took over 5 mins to load…
these are all shots of Topanga Canyon brule from aficionados estates

27 Likes

Set to watching brother. :wink::+1:
:v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

canopy shots ,all no till l.s.

27 Likes

Aahhh. There they are.
Good morning ladies. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::+1:
:v:

2 Likes

it’s been 6 weeks since I got a shot of this end ,(it has been renovated lol;)

14 Likes

some thug pug gems , PBB ,gb2.0, stankasaurus. Also some Durban’s p, quattro Kush,seats taken,purple jackey f2 and madgicallydelishous

16 Likes

Very nice! Those are some gems your starting up there. Awesome

2 Likes

Hey folks.
I think @hoppiefrog and @JohnnyPotseed may be the same person, looking at the forest. LOL.

Nice looking setup, brother (sister). That might take me a few days to smoke all-a dat!

5 Likes

You have my attention! :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Impressive!!!

3 Likes

looks to be frosty! ill be watching. been wondering about peanut butter breath for along time.

2 Likes

lol I can see we very well may be related in some fashion! But nope, no relation. Actually, i think he has more room there than I do, by the looks of it.
But @hoppiefrog everything looks very nice indeed, lovely plants cuz :grinning: :+1:

5 Likes

thanks my friends! always excited to chat about things especially strains , unfortunately I’m a bit of a genetics snob in the way I rarely grow seeds from a copycat, but sometimes there’s no way around it, by the sounds of it @JohnnyPotseed is also an extremely busy man so I hope all understand I don’t get around much so pls tag me if you want to see me around you threads, I don’t read much unless invited;)

5 Likes

here’s my veg space it’s not this full ATM but u get the idea lol

there’s better pics on our other phone

12 Likes

14 Likes

there’s two more spaces we are working on setting up for strain testing and breeding ,need more gear first tho

2 Likes

Well hell lol I’ll tag you just so you can come visit and shoot the shit with me and the others on my thread a lot, ok?or even better here’s the link come visit. you’re always made to feel welcome on my thread cuz!
@hoppiefrog Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is!

6 Likes

anytime my friend!

2 Likes

Very nice. I like this. @hoppiefrog Welcome to OG I know I seen you the other day. Good stuff.

3 Likes

Yea!!! He does. Lol.

3 Likes