Hot Summer Nights Sale

Sale is over folks, thanx for your support.

Time to have a sale for my Canadian Bretheren suffering from crappy exchange rates and cross border shipping. I hate to exclude those outside our borders but the mail has been pretty brutal with lots of stuff not arriving in timely manner and others needing to be replaced. I stopped dealing direct a couple months ago because of that.
So , the main deal is any 3 packs for 160 bucks * must be different packs, no duplicates as stock is low and I want to give everyone a fair chance.
Single packs of regs, 11 seeds each and fems 10 seeds each, 80.00 canadian which is about a 30% savings over regular price after exchange.
Surprise freebies with every order.

REGULAR SEEDS - 11 seed packs
-Grape pie x Long Valley Royal Kush
-Girl scout cookies x Long Valley Royal Kush
-OGKB 2.0 Bx1 x Long Valley Royal Kush

• Van Isle Pink x Long Valley Royal Kush (*very limitted)
    -Chem D x Long Valley Royal Kush
    -Fire OGKB f2 x Long Valley Royal Kush
    -VG P98 Bubba Kush S1 x Long Valley Royal Kush
    -Scoutbreath F2 Preservation
    -GSC x Scoutbreath
    -Chem D x Scoutbreath
    -Oreoz x Scoutbreath
    -Chem D x Fire OGKB f2
    -Grape Pie x Shishkaberry 3f3

Fems reversed with STS - 10 seed packs (limitted number availlable)

• OGKB 2.0 S1 (very limitted)
    -Oreoz x OGKB 2.0 reversed
    -GSC x OGKB 2.0 reversed
    OGKB 2.0 BX1 x OGKB 2.0 reversed

Last listing is for Coastal Blueberry Farmer Packs
30 seeds for 160
50 seeds for 250
100 seeds for 400

please message me with your handle and the words Seed Sale in the title of the message and the strains you wish to order. Details will be provided on how to proceed.

Hot Summer Nights Sale ends August 24!!!
cheers!!

Edit to add … All orders ship free with tracking in the canada post prepaid shipping box

16 Likes

Hope you have a successful sale @SHSC-1

2 Likes

had a lot of canadian’s request direct sales so this is thier chance.

2 Likes

Hope they clean you out

1 Like

I updated the add to mention tracked shipping is included with every order.
Lot’s of time to mull it over, sale is on till midnite aug 31st :wink:

4 Likes

Good luck to ya!

1 Like

hehehe that would be nice eh?
I’m on a mission to raise funds to get the new furnace installed and upgrade some grow room equipment so every bit helps.
Some killer genetics on the list and the sale is on till month’s end!!

2 Likes

I’ve got two strikes, I’m USA and the more serious one is I’m broke

I figured you had some projects to fund!!

1 Like

The scoutbreath crosses are interesting :grin:

1 Like

I’ve got way too many seeds, but not turning this down. Order is in!

1 Like

Just curious where the grape pie is came from? Thanks

Grape Pie is a cut that comes from Oregon I am told

1 Like

Wished I hadn’t blew all my extra cash on rebuilding my deck . I’d of grabbed a pack . Had really excellent bud from grape pie x snow lotus cross I’ve grew the last few years . Your crosses should have some fire to be found .
Great deal for those undecided on what to buy you won’t go wrong picking the grape pie x shiska or royal kush version .

Dam price of treated wood is nuts . lol

3 Likes

ya I need to redo my front deck too LOL
Seems here on OG the Scoutbreath and OGKB 2.0 are not as well known. I also know it has been 8 years since the 2.0 won best indica and best in show at the IC420 cup in amsterdam. I also know that the line and cut are better known over in the icmag crowd as that is where the thread and grow show was taking place by originator, chunkypigs
Scoutbreath being from a sibling cross of 2.0 x her brother produced awesome plants. Everyone I smoke those lines with is very impressed. Folks complain about cookies being flogged to death and that the high does not last… The OGKB 2.0 and her offspring change all that. I just ran 3 of the ogkb 2.0 S1 and island pink x ogkb 2.0 reversed and man I am sure happy with these plants. Super dense frosty nuggs on real sturdy frames and the back pain/nerve pain qualities of the 2.0 are carrying through. To be honest, the OGKB 2.0 and the Scoutbreath line have been in my top 5 for 7 years now, the cut itself for 4 years after this season. Not your average cookies by any stretch and I think the outcrosses and the fem seeds will really shine in people’s gardens.

7 Likes

Both those sound good too . I’ve got a ogkb bx4 x golden hash cross I have to find a spot to run some time .

2 Likes

Summer Sale continues and I want to thank those who have grabbed packs.
I need to answer a few messages and forward tracking #s and also update the list of what is still availlable.
I am going to be offline for a few days so won’t be able to answer any messages between tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday evening.

Sale continues until the end of the month

***Upon request… I will open the sale up to US members of TL2/TL3 status

6 Likes

Give this a bump to the top with this awesome news

1 Like

I’m away fishin and the fishin is great!!!
Lots of time for folks to reel in the savings on strawberry hill gear when I return in a few days :wink:
(haha see what I did there)

10 Likes

Bro open the sale for me too lol I’m desperately trying to get a hold of anything chunkypigs related !

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’m back from my fishin trip and will be going through posts and messages this evening. Got a busy day today with the fillet knife and the vacuum packer.

5 Likes