**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

4 Likes

I stole that one from the inner webs.:grin:

4 Likes

Just beautiful! Bill Shakespeare couldn’t hold a hotdog to your wordsmithing.

5 Likes

Lmfao I once made a hotdog pizza…
Yea u could guess how it turned out.
It did look appealing tho!

Cheers

7 Likes

These are the best

• List item
3 Likes

This! I like me a regular dog with kraut and brown mustard but I tried a Sonoran dog in AZ from a place called el guerro canelo… game changer!

New England style buns allow you to add butter and toast the sides…image

What about sheep skin casing? Extra snap!

10 Likes

yes im inoklahoma and cant get those buns grrrr i use them for lobsta rolls and tuna rolls etc etc

2 Likes

I’m in Ca - It took me years to find but we have a local bakery that makes em. Lobster rolls are amazing :drooling_face:

The site I pulled the picture from has a recipe

3 Likes

15 Likes

How about a lobster roll? No wiener but the right kinda bun.

4 Likes

Yes to Ketchup. And mustard and and chilli and shredded cheddar cheese.

1 Like

Hahaha! @Pigeonman you actually made the thread dude! So good

3 Likes

images(2) images(3)

Can’t believe no one has brought up this delicacy

8 Likes

Ever had a McHomard? Lobster (yes REAL lobster on a bun) Best thing ever at McDs.

3 Likes

@CrunchBerries and @BeagleZ might know what’s up with these

4 Likes

I have yes and they are quite good. And I like the word homard.

I also had some in Boston after the marathon bombing but that’s another story.

3 Likes

First time for me was in Edmundston on a quick stop…I saw “McHomard” and was like “What’s that?”

She tells me its a lobster roll. So I ask if it’s “simulated” lobster, because it’s McDonalds and I highly doubted they’d have real lobster. Wish they had them here…they’re awesome.

3 Likes

Only half related but We have a friend with a bbq restaurant who considers rib tips a throw away so he gives them to us and Mrs Foreigner makes McRib clones out of them. An exact clone except maybe a slightly different bbq sauce.

But I agree that Getting lobster from McDonald’s is quite weird and good. The shrimp at ikea is surprisingly good too believe it or not on the subject of shellfish.

3 Likes

Damn I’m hungry for some hotdogs now lol I guess it’s wieners and scrambled eggs for breakfast. It’s kinda like hotdogs right :man_shrugging:

3 Likes