**HOTDOGS!** 🌭

Wash it down with one of these:

4 Likes

These are my favorites. Costco sells them sometimes🤤

4 Likes

Natty Boh! My man!

2 Likes

Tip so the batter holds-- dry the hotdog and roll in a bit of flour before dipping!!!

2 Likes

Need some Wasabi on there…!

1 Like

100%

There was a place in Vancouver a long time ago called Jappa Dogs and they did this sort of things.

And a Japanese place that only sold cream puffs and they were amazing.

1 Like

My Mom used to split the Hotdogs, stuff with cheese and bacon then put them under the broiler–A few weeks ago, I did that but wrapped them in bread dough and baked them…
Numm…

2 Likes

Try buttering both sides of a slice of ‘Texas Toast’ white bread-- grill, then fold and use as a bun!

2 Likes

Why do packs of hot dogs and packs of buns not come in the same quantities? I shouldn’t have to do math to make hotdogs.

9 Likes

Some sort of sick capitalist / consumerism agenda

4 Likes

Capitalism?

3 Likes

I have a box of cookies beside me that contains 453 grams. What happened to the other gram? One gram. Silly.

3 Likes

Joins the other 452 “single grams” to make one extra fullbox = profit

3 Likes

Yeah shrinkflation is everywhere man.

1 Like

This thread is making the chicken wings I’ve been brining since yesterday and marinating since this morning less and less appealing. Now all I want is to feast on all of the different types of hotdogs being showcased up in here. They all look so good! Appreciate everyone sharing their favorite types :slight_smile: Much love

1 Like

Thank you for the pro tip! @Lady.Zandra63

1 Like

They make it down below the Mason-Dixon Line .

1 Like

I got one a few months ago. I think they were better back in the day, but they were still good.

its called a mclobster in canada (clever, eh??) and i was shocked at how good it was. quite a bit of actual lobster meat like full claws etc. its on a crappy hotdog type bun and isnt that great, but still impressive for mcdonalds seafood

edit: apparently its a ‘mchomard’ now? wtf is a homard??

2 Likes

Ya, it was McHomard in New Brunswick for the French speaking population. Homard is lobster in french.

2 Likes