How can I add member to my Ignore list?

I only ask for one feature and that is to block ignored individuals from posting in your threads so shit can’t spill out of the shark tank and into someone’s thread having a mod come and clean shit up. Because even if I ignore them they can still could shit post in my thread and others will see it and reply I’d just like to not have to deal with their childishness.

Thanks

4 Likes

I’m with bandit, not only doesn’t it work but I don’t see that at all.
Also since the update the emoji button doesn’t work.
I can click on it, no workee.

I 100 percent agree with you on this one @50state. If I create a thread I should have some mod abilities as to who is able to post in it.

2 Likes

Works for me. Lol

5 Likes

Click the box that says normal and a dropdown appears and then select ignore

@Grohio if you create a thread such as a grow log, you can stop people from posting in your thread by asking them to do so and if they continue, let a mod know and we’ll handle it…

After the last debacle or two, I posted a pinned thread stating such here [Other people's threads]

3 Likes

I already handled this exact situation this exact way. I think i tagged you in my thread when it happened. Nice to know its encouraged. Thank you.

2 Likes

Exactly… In those rare cases, just ask any mod to act…

2 Likes

What box that says “normal”?

Now click on his icon to take you to his profile that’s where you’ll see the normal button

1 Like

You may have to get on my actual user profile to do it instead of the pop-up when you click my avatar… but also I’m consistently mobile so I’m not sure how web version goes sometimes

Yea! You got it! Woot woot! Lol :wink:

Also…

You trying to ignore me? Lol that’s mean haha

1 Like

Nope, nothing there.
Too big to clip.

1 Like

lol

You happen to be my VOD
victim ofthe Day

2 Likes

You can’t ignore or mute Admin or Moderator.

5 Likes

Got it to work for 50 state

1 Like

Oh man that’d be half the fun.
What about the emoji button?

2 Likes

Lol it really would wouldn’t it haha I didn’t know that til now either so something learned today :joy:

3 Likes