How do you mail seeds?

Just curious about the best way to mail seeds. We have legalization in this state and it’s 100% legal to give them away, but I haven’t mailed them before.

my question is what do you put for return address? Should I use my own address, leave it blank, pick one out of the phone book in this town? I’m thinking just use my own, not worried about getting busted any more.

3 Likes

Use your own, you got nothing to fear, that way if they need to return the seeds they will come back to you at least.

2 Likes

that’s what I’m thinking, I don’t want to lose any!

2 Likes

Just put your initials on the address, let’s say your name is Mule Skinner, right!? Put it like this…

MS
97 Jopping Dr
Miami, FL 33165

This is a fake address i made up on the spot and even looked it up on google to make sure it doesn’t exist…

4 Likes

if you use a real fake return address like to the army recruiting station so it’s real then. I just use my own unless I am shipping real goodies or over seas. Then use a post office cash/stamp machine or pre paid label Then spread that love

5 Likes

You from CO Argo? I just ask seeing the Native Roots jars. That company was co founded by my buddy from Aspen.

Sending seeds just flat rate USPS small boxes instead of envelopes to keep seeds double safe. Never had any issue mailing beans.

Clones can be a lil trickier. I follow the weather doing that

4 Likes

Morrison by the rocks

4 Likes

One of the best concert venues anywhere!

1 Like

I use the address of a church close to my place for the return address happens to be number 420.

Happy days.

7 Likes

Just saying…

“Because cannabis seeds include trace amounts of THC, they are federally illegal. In some states, however, the sale, purchase and even cultivation of seeds is legal, so it is best to look up your own state’s laws regarding cannabis”

1 Like

the hinge part of a regular cd case

1 Like

Send what, we don’t do that here. :wink:

OG

1 Like

@Muleskinner bro, now that you know, should we close this thread in the interest of not letting the po-po know how we do things…?

Don’t mean to aggravate you, and sorry if this bothers you, i promise it is just an honest question.

Sci :robot:

X2. I say delete it all together.

1 Like

Me too, let’s wait until Muleskinner answers and i will delete it. NP.

2 Likes

@TeamOG

I am about to delete this thread, i asked @Muleskinner for permission to do it, but he hasn’t been able to respond. Will delete in 3hrs if there are no objections! Thanks.

2 Likes